Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wild Terra is Free to Play This Weekend & Sports a Sweet Price to Boot - MMORPG.com

ShelassaShelassa MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 616
edited September 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageWild Terra is Free to Play This Weekend & Sports a Sweet Price to Boot - MMORPG.com

Throughout this weekend, you can try out Wild Terra free of charge. The event ends on Sunday morning, so it's a great time to head into the game. If you do, and if you choose to purchase the game, you can do so for $5 and all of your progress will be saved.

Read the full story here

Comments

• SeelinnikoiSeelinnikoi Member RarePosts: 1,360
    Sadly the past few months the average player count is in the 30 or so players.

Its an OK game, very very niche.
    TokkenTillergastovski1JamesGoblinGaladourn
    If you are a Star Wars fan, why not try the Star Wars The Old Republic?
    New players can get a welcome package and old/returning players can also get a welcome back package and 7 days free subscription time! Just click here to use my referral invitation
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Wild Terra wouldn't be bad, but they should have really gone with one style of game. It doesn't feel like Ultima like the graphics would give off, it feels like a survival game with Ultima graphics. I don't really want to play an ultra clunky feeling survival game advertised as an MMORPG.
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551
    wait for a free key.  They give them out all the time. Then you can play all the time.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551
    Wild Terra wouldn't be bad, but they should have really gone with one style of game. It doesn't feel like Ultima like the graphics would give off, it feels like a survival game with Ultima graphics. I don't really want to play an ultra clunky feeling survival game advertised as an MMORPG.
    IMO UO graphics are better.
    ScorchienPanther2103

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• cielyciely Member UncommonPosts: 124

Tokken said:

wait for a free key.  They give them out all the time. Then you can play all the time.

i got a free key and never play it 8)