Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New 10-Player Raid & Halloween Events Coming Next Week to Bless Online - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    Why when people have negative statements about Bless, do part of the 700+ left playing it (I bet they aren't) have allergic reaction to that?

How about argue how the "hate" Bless is getting isn't warranted. Please bet/invest your credibility towards that with your other gaming peers. That's a challenge.

Explain how 34,288 (all time peak player pop) - 672 (24hr peak popluation right now) stopped playing because of unwarranted "hate" and aren't allowed to simply call the game an adjective at this point. Do expound on that, after 4 unsuccessful attempts with a 5th on console in development.

That's better than just doing a straw man directed at the origin of negative sentiment.
    Roin
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Why when people have negative statements about Bless, do part of the 700+ left playing it (I bet they aren't) have allergic reaction to that?

How about argue how the "hate" Bless is getting isn't warranted. Please bet/invest your credibility towards that with your other gaming peers. That's a challenge.

Explain how 34,288 (all time peak player pop) - 672 (24hr peak popluation right now) stopped playing because of unwarranted "hate" and aren't allowed to simply call the game an adjective at this point. Do expound on that, after 4 unsuccessful attempts with a 5th on console in development.

That's better than just doing a straw man directed at the origin of negative sentiment.
    I'm not playing Bless. I've never played it. I'm not having an allergic reaction, I'm having an opinion--so I guess I'm clear of the first wave of accusations! :)

So based on your logic hating the mediocre and the failed is warranted? Well, that's a lot of hate mate. 

And I personally never said anything about allowing or not allowing anyone to say whatever they want. Whatever your opinion is, more power to you voicing it. 

Again, for the 17th time, I don't mean sound criticism. 
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802

You keep saying that but you seem to ignore any kind of "sound" critism.

-The 3 released failures before
    -The shutdown of the original version (Korea)
    -The fact that the last potential publisher clearly declared the game is in such a poor state that they changed their mind and will not release it 
    (Man that part alone speaks more than a thousand reviews)
    -The announcement that they will salvage what they have to make a "new game"

Anyone can see what is on the horizon:
    F2P within the next 6 months to milk the last possible bit of money out of naive people and then a shutdown following within another 6 months.

But yeah go ahead ignore all that, call us haters without anything to base our "hate" on.
    It's a cool game and it's good there are people like you defending it and the business model behind it.
    Harbinger of Fools

I'm not playing Bless. I've never played it. I'm not having an allergic reaction, I'm having an opinion--so I guess I'm clear of the first wave of accusations! :)

So based on your logic hating the mediocre and the failed is warranted? Well, that's a lot of hate mate. 

And I personally never said anything about allowing or not allowing anyone to say whatever they want. Whatever your opinion is, more power to you voicing it. 

Wasn't completely directed at you, but if you haven't played how do you know what level of mediocrity it had? How do you even manage to construct an adjective with the game or people who may or many not have played it?

The game was wack, folks tried to overlook the other iterations of the game, they paid played and got burnt. Neowiz are repeat offenders on the same title. At this point trying to chase down a "hater" doesn't make sense.

You didn't play, and you don't know if the "haters" played or not. Not a good place to start presenting theories on negative sentiment.
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• LasterbaLasterba Member UncommonPosts: 137
    This game is still running?

Wasn't completely directed at you, but if you haven't played how do you know what level of mediocrity it had? How do you even manage to construct an adjective with the game or people who may or many not have played it?

The game was wack, folks tried to overlook the other iterations of the game, they paid played and got burnt. Neowiz are repeat offenders on the same title. At this point trying to chase down a "hater" doesn't make sense.

You didn't play, and you don't know if the "haters" played or not. Not a good place to start presenting theories on negative sentiment.
    I said mediocre or failed. So at worst it is a failed game, any level of mediocre should fall under that.

I made a comment on another threat about why just senseless bashing a game, insulting people who like it, and attacking the sites covering it, even when there's good news, without providing any sound criticism, in my humble opinion is not warranted.

The reason that my argument bled into this thread is because a couple of members claimed such people do not exist. I say some of the comments here which you can easily notice yourself happen to be exactly as I described. Nothing about Bless, nor any other game, changes my argument.

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
    Dakeru said:

-The fact that the last potential publisher clearly declared the game is in such a poor state that they changed their mind and will not release it 

F2P within the next 6 months to milk the last possible bit of money out of naive people and then a shutdown following within another 6 months.

But yeah go ahead ignore all that, call us haters without anything to base our "hate" on.
    It's a cool game and it's good there are people like you defending it and the business model behind it.
    Please do find my comments about how I have ignored the criticisims and defended ANY aspect of Bless. While you're at it, do find the one I've called you a hater. 

Dakeru said:

Please do find my comments about how I have ignored the criticisims and defended ANY aspect of Bless. While you're at it, do find the one I've called you a hater. 
    Sure I will.
    As soon as you back up your claim that we denied that there are haters in general.
    5CARLLeTT
    Harbinger of Fools
  • LytecLytec Member UncommonPosts: 26
    Lol, the game is dead. They are releasing old content that has been already released as new content.
    Dakeru said:
    Dakeru said:

Sure I will.
    As soon as you back up your claim that we denied that there are haters in general.
    There you go mate: 

@MadFrenchie
    "The "hate," as @Dakeru mentioned, isn't a literal hate.  It's the popularized, colloquial version of the term used on the internet to refer to any general feeling of antipathy for the actions of a business or person."

Read more at https://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/476291/bless-online-players-compensated-for-nearly-18-hour-rollback-mmorpg-com/p3#ZIVEjleTZ7tpHV7j.99

@Dakeru
    "But again - why did you even bring your previous point up then if you don't have any concrete example?"

Read more at https://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/476291/bless-online-players-compensated-for-nearly-18-hour-rollback-mmorpg-com/p3#ZIVEjleTZ7tpHV7j.99

As I said, I saw some of the comments here and I consider them as concrete examples of literal hate. 

I am about to log in. I thought I would let everyone know. 
    I appreciate and recognize that a former/current development team member, who also said Everquest is everything they hate about MMORPGs, and enjoys Korean quotes about turtles is logging into Bless Online and continues to support the game. I hope you're having a great time and enjoying yourself and it brings you joy. I do not think you are a bad person for supporting.

Neowiz has still pooped the bed 4 times (in a row) with this title, and currently has 10% of active players of Borderlands 2. Counterpointing hyperbole or explained negative sentiment won't change it.
    MadFrenchieSensai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Here we go again nitpicking around the term hate.
    You know what?
    The game isn't worth my time and I agree with the people you label as haters.
    That makes me a hater too, which is what I wanted to imply up there and you may call me hater and I will not even mind because I don't care about labels.

I will rather be a hater towards companies that deserve my anger through shady business practises than being a defender with the stance of 'but the game itself is innocent and doesn't deserve any hate' while the game is an absolute mess.

And this is where I call it quits because I invested way too much time in this nonsense already.
    Kyleran
    Harbinger of Fools
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    I've learned to "embrace the hate" and just roll with it.

;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon