Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FreeJam's CardLife, a 'Cardboard Survival Game', Hitting Steam Early Access on October 9th - MMORPG

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited September 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageFreeJam's CardLife, a 'Cardboard Survival Game', Hitting Steam Early Access on October 9th - MMORPG.com News

Freejam, developer of Robocraft, is ready to unleash its newest game, CardLife, into Steam Early Access. Players will be able to check out the "cardboard survival game" starting October 9th. To show the game in action, and to celebrate the big announcement, Freejam has released a new trailer.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Honestly that looks really really cool. The cardboard aesthetic might not be for everyone, but it's done super well and looks like it could be really fun to build using that.
    SBFord
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    Looks nice, but I'll wait out until they do a real release instead of asking us to pay for another pre-alpha game.
    TacticalZombehSamhaelThahar

• SomeHumanSomeHuman Member UncommonPosts: 560
    I spent so many hours in Robocraft from alpha on through release. The way they handled updates and changes to the gameplay to reflect player feedback was great. Customizable gameplay fits them wonderfully, and I’m interested to see what they do with it.

Gaming since 1985; Online gaming since 1995; No End in Sight! My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8POVoJ8fdOseuJ4U1ZX-oA

• sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458
    at least it's alittle different, be interesting to watch how it developes
  • RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    It's going to be a sea of cardboard penises.

Joined - July 2004

• KiwiHypeKiwiHype Member UncommonPosts: 233
    It's a lot fun and not a body part in sight. Curious about the mods that might be created for this game, I need to jump back in again real soon and update myself on everything going on.

Preview on Gamespace if you want a closer look: https://www.gamespace.com/all-articles/news/cardlife-early-access-community-collaboration-built-with-cardboard/
    SBFordRemyVorender
  • JoreelJoreel Member UncommonPosts: 148

Vrika said:

Looks nice, but I'll wait out until they do a real release instead of asking us to pay for another pre-alpha game.

Well you'll be missing out on a really fun game, but to each their own... It's only $7 anyways.
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Joreel said:

Vrika said:

Well you'll be missing out on a really fun game, but to each their own... It's only $7 anyways.
    Is there a way to buy it off of steam right now? It seemed like they talk like they have a store somewhere but it all links to the steam page where you can't buy it yet.