Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fortnite Season 6 is two days away!

LowellsandersLowellsanders Member UncommonPosts: 134
Fortnite Season 6 is just around the corner. Epic has confirmed that the new season will release on Thursday, September 27 to follow shortly after the end of Season 5 on Tuesday, September 25. Unlike some other seasons, though, Epic hasn't been quite as clear about its hints of what's to come. Here's what we know so far, including a look at the first teaser for Season 6.

So, the confirmation of Season 6 also leaves you little to no time to complete all the challenges of the current season. So in case you haven't done them all, then today is your last day to do that.
Kyleran

Comments

• Hikikomorigamer2007Hikikomorigamer2007 Member UncommonPosts: 12
    I may get a lot of shit for this but i just think that fortnite is kinda overrated to be honest. 

Lowellsanders
  • LowellsandersLowellsanders Member UncommonPosts: 134
    I may get a lot of shit for this but i just think that fortnite is kinda overrated to be honest. 

Yeah it is but Epic games is constantly updating content which makes this game alive, that's the most important thing.
    A new trap could be coming to Fortnite's Battle Royale

Dataminers have found what could be a freeze trap in the files of the latest v6.0 update for Fortnite.

Dataminer FNBRLeaks has claimed to have found files in the Athena directory that would indicate that a Freeze Trap will be coming to Fortnite's Battle Royale mode. The Freeze Trap is classed as a rare item which will "Hits all enemies on trap when triggered doing small damage and slowing players" according to FNBRLeaks.

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,981
    I can't wait.
    Lowellsanders
    Scot said:
    I can't wait.
    Same here
  • Lotuss5Lotuss5 Member CommonPosts: 6
    Well I imagine that the DJ will climb and that the rest of the skins will have Halloween theme :D
  • SandmanjwSandmanjw Member RarePosts: 527
    I am still confused...has the (PVE) Fortnite Save the World) original game ever been released FTP?

I know the battle royale stuff is what makes all the news...but it is hard to find out what is happening on the original PVE game.
    Lotuss5 said:
    Well I imagine that the DJ will climb and that the rest of the skins will have Halloween theme :D
    Hahah I am also thinking of the same