Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New 10-Player Raid & Halloween Events Coming Next Week to Bless Online - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited September 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageNew 10-Player Raid & Halloween Events Coming Next Week to Bless Online - MMORPG.com

Bless will be getting a beefy update next week with the arrival of a new 10-player raid and a series of Halloween events. The dungeon, called Patala Ruins, is for max-level players to take on once a week and that sports six encounter bosses including the final boss, Ananta, that drops some pretty great loot.

Read the full story here

ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ 

ยซ1

Comments

• hyllyhhyllyh Member UncommonPosts: 477
    just LOL
    bless the 500 players left in this garbage
    Viper482Rich84ciely
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

๊ฑฐ๋ถ์ด๋Š” ๋ชฉ์„ ๋‚ด๋ฐ€ ๋•Œ ์•ˆ ์›€์ง์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    yes exactly what people who pvp want, a raid dungeon.............
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927

hyllyh said:

just LOL

Well to be fair I don't think the game is garbage, but I wouldn't pay to play it. If it was free I'd definitely have it as my side mmorpg for sure. Not really sure why they refuse to go f2p and wait till it's too late like with all other games that went that road.
    versulas
  • blood_thirstblood_thirst Member UncommonPosts: 21
    Not bad! I like thematic events in online games, special Halloween. Awesome atmosphere.
  • IshkalIshkal Member UncommonPosts: 304
    Is it 10 man cause that's all that's left playing bless?
    RoinRich84cielyKyleran
  • MrdGamezMrdGamez Member UncommonPosts: 58
    Back than before the game was even out in the West I told players it will be bad very bad, I have seen and played the JP KR and RUS versions and I know what kind of company is behind Bless. They are total armatures and for the west they tried to self-publish what was kinda a good step towards the player base for good faith in them to finally do it right. But they had a totally different vision for the game in the west, like ZERO changes only combat slightly different and worst from the Asian version and gaited content that is already accessible content in the East for us NOT... And still people defended them.... These daysโ€™ players seem like desperate for a new Hype MMORPG. For me I learned my lesson, I will never ever invest in an Asian MMORPG that is ported to the west. My new hope for MMORPG is Ashes of Creation from a traditional western developer that knows what the Western audience wants and tries to make it happen.
  • ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    The people who run Bless are as full of shit as the Democrats.
    CryomatrixKyleranMrMelGibsonDomain33X

• FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967

The people who run Bless are as full of shit as the Democrats.

GrandpaDJKajidourdenMrMelGibsonfrostymugRoinceratop001
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ
  • renstarensta Member RarePosts: 728
    This game should not be charging money to play it.

Basically clicking away text windows ruins every MMO, try to have fun instead of rushing things. Without story and lore all there is left is a bunch of mechanics.
    Add Multi-Quote

• kinkyJalepenokinkyJalepeno Member UncommonPosts: 1,044
    Is there enough people left to fill the raid??
    ScotKyleran
  • sopukusopuku Member UncommonPosts: 55
    500 players in 2 servers.. so about 250 players per server :D 10 man raid so there can be 25 full parties in each server :D:D:D good luck finding one.. :D gale game is dead.. just close it alreayd you got your money fking developers..
  • iixviiiixiixviiiix Member RarePosts: 2,256
    MrdGamez said:
    ... And still people defended them....
    Payed to , or just troll that have time to defense and no time to play .
    At this age , i doubt any white knight is pure one .
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829

hyllyh said:

just LOL

Well to be fair I don't think the game is garbage, but I wouldn't pay to play it. If it was free I'd definitely have it as my side mmorpg for sure. Not really sure why they refuse to go f2p and wait till it's too late like with all other games that went that road.
    In all likelihood because they want to have it as polished as possible by that time, so that THIS time they can actually make a good first impression on all the new players trying it for the first time. And to convince the old ones to come back if they hear the game has improved enough.
    Xingbairong

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• Elysion28Elysion28 Member UncommonPosts: 26
    Just go die
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    People who argued with me that there's no hate but just criticism regarding Bless do read the comments please! :) 
    lahnmir
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    People who argued with me that there's no hate but just criticism regarding Bless do read the comments please! :) 
    Couldn't agree more. Bless isn't even bad, its just mediocre with much worse titles out there that don't get this crap. But hey, its the popular game to hate, I wonder how many have actually played it. And calling people that don't thoroughly bash it white knights is something else altogether...

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir 
    ConstantineMerusMrMelGibson
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

๊ฑฐ๋ถ์ด๋Š” ๋ชฉ์„ ๋‚ด๋ฐ€ ๋•Œ ์•ˆ ์›€์ง์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค

• centkincentkin Member RarePosts: 1,527
    I liked the age of old eq1 where raids were open world as opposed to instances and it was a matter of finding what was up, and then taking it out.  This "once per week" regulation of item flow is silly.
  • itchmonitchmon Member RarePosts: 1,999
    For someone who is familiar with other asian pvp games (l2, black desert) what is different about bless?

Asking because i like to give games a shot. Always looking for that elusive permanent second MMO to go alongside eve.

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, ESO

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins

• cielyciely Member UncommonPosts: 124
    itchmon said:
    For someone who is familiar with other asian pvp games (l2, black desert) what is different about bless?

Asking because i like to give games a shot. Always looking for that elusive permanent second MMO to go alongside eve.
    the only thing different about this game is that it failed 4 times total, it's just a hopeless cash grab.

i don't recommend wasting time and money on this, it's a major downgrade of bdo with boring combat.

they removed what little content they had and released it as early access, they don't intend to invest into this game. it's a disgrace to mmorpgs..

the translations are so bad that people assume it was google translated, high end pc specs can't go over 30 fps (i heard lower spec had better chances)

also don't listen to the fanboys that say bless is worth it because its bullshit, stay away from this scamfest! they are just salty that they lost their chance to refund the game. o:)
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    edited September 2018
    lahnmir said:
    Couldn't agree more. Bless isn't even bad, its just mediocre with much worse titles out there that don't get this crap. But hey, its the popular game to hate, I wonder how many have actually played it. And calling people that don't thoroughly bash it white knights is something else altogether...

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir 
    You sure that isn't your white horse double parked out in the court yard?

Wait, nm, looks like it might belong to Blue.

;)
    Roin

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worldsโ„ข

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    I assume that is a sidejab losely aimed in my direction?
    I will stick with my decision not to invest even a single cent into this game because of the extremely shady and well documented business practises behind this game.

To be honest feel free to put me on the list of haters because I understand the anger of the people here very well, while I don't understand the urge to protect the publisher of this mess even one bit.
    Kyleran
    Harbinger of Fools
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Dakeru said:
    I assume that is a sidejab losely aimed in my direction?
    I will stick with my decision not to invest even a single cent into this game because of the extremely shady and well documented business practises behind this game.

To be honest feel free to put me on the list of haters because I understand the anger of the people here very well, while I don't understand the urge to protect the publisher of this mess even one bit.
    My argument was how criticism is good but some people just hate a game or a publisher no matter what they do and keep attacking them with pure insults. I never said you manifested this behavior, ever. And as I recall you denied this problem because I didn't provide any concrete examples. 

So no, I'm not adding you to any list. I am pointing out the example you asked for. Or how a couple of other people argued that there's no hate involved at all. 

And I have never defended Bless, not even once. I don't even own Bless. I don't have any ulterior motives here. It's about this pattern that keeps on repeating. It's hip to hate, and there's always a new flavor of the month.
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
ยซ1