Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Customer Throws Tantrum About Female Generals, Is Completely Wrong

12346»

Comments

• TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 19,934
    Are we still doing General Gaming here?
    I get your point.  But if you wanna look for who to blame for politics in your gaming site, I'd be asking the folks who conjure up these shitstorm based on misinformation in the first place.  That's who injected the gender politics into a 5 year old Total War title to the point CA actually had to release a counter-statement.
    No offense mate, you know I how much I respect ya <3 but right now I am blaming you for dragging it in here. Because in my humble opinion, this ain't the place for it.  

If the site's wants to discuss politics, they should add a forum for it and moderate every post from other unrelated forums. If this continues, I'd just stop visiting here--the very last gaming forums that I like. 
    The problem is this. No more happy discussions anywhere even when politics are excluded because "they" are burning civilization around us.

Then again I get your point. I don't visit many gaming sites, Steam, or even here as much anymore. The level of anarchy is crazy. Ignorance is bliss, but the box has been opened.
    ConstantineMerusblueturtle13MadFrenchieklash2defceratop001
    Fedora - A modern, free, and open source Operating System. https://getfedora.org/

traveller, interloper, anomaly, iteration

• klash2defklash2def Member EpicPosts: 1,755
    This is the reason Suzie generally avoids posting 'news' stories like this on this site. They tend to bring out the worst in people. Best to just let it go and move on to other conversations about...well....mmorpgs I guess. Leave these topics to say a Kotaku or IGN 
    Dont speak for her. Speak for yourself. 
    "PSA: We live in a multicultural world. Nobody is "forcing" diversity. Earth is already Diverse."

"Everything that happens is a political act, and the only people that get to pretend otherwise are those privileged enough to not have politics impact them at all." ~Taliesin

"What does it mean to be human? In a time when people's humanity is perennially called into question?"
    - Dr. Cornell West

Currently: Games Audio Engineer
    You've heard what I've heard

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    edited September 2018
    Torval said:
    Are we still doing General Gaming here?
    I get your point.  But if you wanna look for who to blame for politics in your gaming site, I'd be asking the folks who conjure up these shitstorm based on misinformation in the first place.  That's who injected the gender politics into a 5 year old Total War title to the point CA actually had to release a counter-statement.
    No offense mate, you know I how much I respect ya <3 but right now I am blaming you for dragging it in here. Because in my humble opinion, this ain't the place for it.  

If the site's wants to discuss politics, they should add a forum for it and moderate every post from other unrelated forums. If this continues, I'd just stop visiting here--the very last gaming forums that I like. 
    The problem is this. No more happy discussions anywhere even when politics are excluded because "they" are burning civilization around us.

Then again I get your point. I don't visit many gaming sites, Steam, or even here as much anymore. The level of anarchy is crazy. Ignorance is bliss, but the box has been opened.
    I was about to post something similar.  Politics have been brought into these realms, and it sure as heck wasn't brought here by forum goers sharing news articles on the issue (the very fact of a post sharing articles dictates as much).

You can ignore it, but doing so (at least here in America today) is more akin to trying to play the role of Bubble Boy than it is merely avoiding a sensitive topic.
    klash2defalkarionlogTorval

• blueturtle13blueturtle13 Member LegendaryPosts: 12,341
    klash2def said:
    This is the reason Suzie generally avoids posting 'news' stories like this on this site. They tend to bring out the worst in people. Best to just let it go and move on to other conversations about...well....mmorpgs I guess. Leave these topics to say a Kotaku or IGN 
    Dont speak for her. Speak for yourself. 
    ok

This is the reason Suzie  blueturtle13 generally avoids posting 'news' stories like this on this site. They tend to bring out the worst in people. Best to just let it go and move on to other conversations about...well....mmorpgs I guess. Leave these topics to say a Kotaku or IGN 
    JeffSpicoliConstantineMerusSBFordceratop001XodicalkarionlogTorvalAsheramScot

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

This discussion has been closed.