Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert's Drieghan Expansion to Launch on November 14th

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited September 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageBlack Desert's Drieghan Expansion to Launch on November 14th

On November 14th, Black Desert Online will have a brand new expansion to explore when Drieghan goes live. The expansion includes over 3,000 quests, the story-based content featuring the cursed tribe Sherekhan, new nodes to conquer and Garmoth, a new dragon boss.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AshikuroAshikuro Member UncommonPosts: 68
    Are there pve group dungeons and raids in the game yet?
  • PiscorePiscore Member UncommonPosts: 263

Ashikuro said:

Are there pve group dungeons and raids in the game yet?

if you think dungeons/raids like all occidental mmorpgs... does not have.

l2p

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    I need stupid easy directions for a game. I like games that are hard so do not get me wrong, but when it comes to procedural stuff I need easy. I personally found this game to have a hard learning curve which frustrated me a bit.

• GoromhirGoromhir Member UncommonPosts: 463
    Nice graphic boring Gameplay.... its always the same... never mind what Level you are....

Play Mystic and you dont need to play any other class either....
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Sounds like this should be a pretty good update.

• rodarinrodarin Member EpicPosts: 2,611
    I bought it almost 2 years ago when it was on super sale I havent even created my account yet. Not sure if this will be enough to or not...
  • nastilonnastilon Member UncommonPosts: 150
    You need to either be not employed or not employed in order to be successful at this game... it requires more effort than working in a real job. I personally enjoyed it but the fact you have RNG involved in upgrading items means only those with a sizable wallet or time investment can really become powerhouses.

[Deleted User]
  • IncomparableIncomparable Member UncommonPosts: 1,138
    edited September 2018

nastilon said:

You need to either be not employed or not employed in order to be successful at this game... it requires more effort than working in a real job. I personally enjoyed it but the fact you have RNG involved in upgrading items means only those with a sizable wallet or time investment can really become powerhouses.

This game sounds so unethical and un-pragmatic, that it reminds me of how restrictive the ban on alcohol was that it created an under ground economy for alcohol.

For western distributor they should repackage the game so its not an asian grind fest, or I would be surprised there isnt a thriving under ground economy for this game. In asia pepole have serious addictions when it comes to games. So they shouldnt have a model that allows to exploit peoples addicitons to such an unethical level, to the point they have the same pattern (in asia examples) of someone living such an healthy life style becuase the game takes so much of their time in just grinds that they end up dead.

“Write bad things that are done to you in sand, but write the good things that happen to you on a piece of marble”

• HeartfyreHeartfyre Member CommonPosts: 8
    edited September 2018

BDO has quest????

I always thought it was a STFU and kill stuff kind of game.

You could do either. Quests are boring af and are only there to give you directions and some bag space.

I haven't played the game in 2 years. For me the biggest downer is the cash shop, which at least partly is P2W and additionally it is expensive, as well as the overall boring content. The only thing I had fun with, was the crafting system, with all the nodes and such. But once you have it up and running, there's nothing left to do. For what? The money? I had a sh*t load of money and didn't know what to do with it. If you don't care for PvP, and for this you better have no live, otherwise you'll be killed on arrival by the zombies... I mean players without any raison d'être , there's not much to buy with all that money.

Well, maybe it's just me. :)