Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Understanding the Vision

2»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Exactly what are you contributing here ? 

For a while their you were quoting Pantheon web site text, acting like the main Pntheon guru.  

I was waiting for you to conduct question and answer services for Visionary Realms 

Thanks for stopping that by the way.

Dude, when it comes to your posts, I have given up and just try to introduce topical levity.

You rarely include a point in your threads. You make up your "facts." You hate for people to bring real information to your attention (as the above quotation shows). So I would not know where to begin in making a contribution to a Delete thread. 
    svannKyleran

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    edited September 2018
    @Amathe ; @blueturtle13 and @kyleran
    I'll make a deal with you and all else,...If you stop the personal attacks, I'll stop these post, I really will.  

To be honest the game has a Long way before release.  Were all excited and many here are equally excited about Pantheon.  The best we can do is wait for another great stream as developer's work their magic.  

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

edited September 2018
    @blueturtle13
    OK here's the point, only because I'm getting sick of you ! 

All mmorpg's SUCK real bad.  mmorpgs completely lost their way with completely childish game play meant for 5-10 year old's, yet when you talk about how easy games are, people say 'WHAT DO YOU MEAN EASY ?"..... When you can round up an entire zone and insta kill everything, I would consider that easy without any dispute.... Wouldn't you ?   Cash shops don't belong either, Asian cash shops games were laugh at, and no one took them seriously, but now its the norm all because Western developers found players have a gambling problem. 

Now your still asking What's the point !!!!….Well here it is.  
    It's my way of explaining that Pantheon and a few other games are getting back to their roots and making a real living breathing world, an mmorpg !!!!…. All the other crap are not mmorpg's period.  The true mmorpg should have NEVER STOPPED. Mass marketing took this away from us, changed the formula for their benifet to reach 5 year olds… Screw the majority of Mature game players, their are way more 5 year olds, and a good amount of adults, but still screw the mature players that want to play as a community.  

They should have "never stopped" At the very least they could co-exist.  Companies are tricking players with gambling, yet thousands here are under the spell.... Sheep !! 

Visionary realms is giving us something back that we lost !  

If you still don't understand "my way of expressing this", you can kiss my butt.  

Well, maybe @kyleran and @Amathe would accept my pace offering.  Hell, I'm about to apologize to them along with stopping post such as this.    
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Perhaps instead of just ranting about the state of the industry, insulting players of other games and dismissing them all as ez-mode loving idiots, and espousing your belief that Pantheon is the answer to all that ails us, you could consider talking about something known or rumored about Pantheon that you like or dislike?

The game is chock full of interesting features that someone could enjoy, or maybe not enjoy. If you dealt with one of those things at a time, then your threads would have a point that people could agree or disagree with. For example, maybe you like the changes they recently made to the Skar, or maybe you don't? 

But to do that, you would need to step out of your comfort zone of just making generalizations like "all mmos suck," and start learning a little about the game.   
    Iselin

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    All I will say is don't put too much faith on one game Delete, we have seen so many disappointments before, its best to wait until it launches before you invest a lot of time in it.
    SovrathOctagon7711
    Amathe said:
    Perhaps instead of just ranting about the state of the industry, insulting players of other games and dismissing them all as ez-mode loving idiots, and espousing your belief that Pantheon is the answer to all that ails us, you could consider talking about something known or rumored about Pantheon that you like or dislike?

The game is chock full of interesting features that someone could enjoy, or maybe not enjoy. If you dealt with one of those things at a time, then your threads would have a point that people could agree or disagree with. For example, maybe you like the changes they recently made to the Skar, or maybe you don't? 

But to do that, you would need to step out of your comfort zone of just making generalizations like "all mmos suck," and start learning a little about the game.   
    OK, I'll try my best on this :#
    Amathe
  • Kiori001Kiori001 Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Amathe said:
    What the hell was the actual point of this thread? I still do not know
    Brad lost a contact lens. 

And you are contributing? I have no idea what this thread is even about?!
    Then I think you are being obtuse,  that is my take from your comment anyway.

Now I think its perfectly fine that you disagree with the man and say so.  I have no issue with people having different opinions.  Differences of opinion across a large cross section of community is pretty normal.  How you respond to someone with a different opinion says much about you and your ability to have a civil discussion.

I personally did not find it that hard to understand his point( a fair chunk at the beginning anyway ).  I personally found some of the comment reasonable and then it seem to meander off somewhat.  As I do not follow the man I cannot comment further.

I will say this,  the ability to keep a civil tongue under pressure is far more impressive than obtuse comments.  In my opinion anyway.

Good discussion from opposing views is far more interesting than people slagging each other off across the web.  I wish more people would do so.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• Kiori001Kiori001 Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Kiori001 said:
    Amathe said:
    What the hell was the actual point of this thread? I still do not know
    Brad lost a contact lens. 

And you are contributing? I have no idea what this thread is even about?!
    Then I think you are being obtuse,  that is my take from your comment anyway.

Now I think its perfectly fine that you disagree with the man and say so.  I have no issue with people having different opinions.  Differences of opinion across a large cross section of community is pretty normal.  How you respond to someone with a different opinion says much about you and your ability to have a civil discussion.

I personally did not find it that hard to understand his point( a fair chunk at the beginning anyway ).  I personally found some of the comment reasonable and then it seem to meander off somewhat.  As I do not follow the man I cannot comment further.

I will say this,  the ability to keep a civil tongue under pressure is far more impressive than obtuse comments.  In my opinion anyway.

Good discussion from opposing views is far more interesting than people slagging each other off across the web.  I wish more people would do so.

You obviously have no history or experience with Delete's threads do you? ;)

Sorry you fell for his trap. 

"He baited another one guys!"
    Your correct I have no history with him.  I doubt I will have even if I disagree with him.

I made a statement in this thread prior.  I have not responded to his comments,  but I have responded to yours.

So if I have swallowed some bait,  then it is yours.  Be gentle with your verbal bat please.
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    I really wish them well.
    Kiori001Scot

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey