Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Control Origins coming 9/20

ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Been testing this for a year and have enjoyed every minute of that , Stardock has done a fine job here recapturing and bringing Star Control to 2018 :)

new trailer

JeffSpicoli

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Lift Off in 2 Hours :)
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    I was checking this out on steam upcoming games the other night. I'm a big fan of stardock games (Love fallen enchantress series) This looks really cool.
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

and Blast Off  !!!
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Is this a 4X game or single ship exploration RPG? I hope it's the later since I'm sort of burnt out on 4X lol.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

edited September 2018
    not 4x.. Space RPG /Exploration

• TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
    edited September 2018
    24 hour release window has seen great success to Stardock and developer of Star Control Origins

Very positive reviews on steam
    1st day it was #1 top selling game all day on Steam

2nd day I see its at #1 which is really great (edit had it at #3, but now its showing back at #1)

Currently, almost 2k people playing according to steam chart (doesn't count private profiles)

That almost 2k is highest it has been

And more importantly...I'm having a ton of fun. Its such a great game. Thanks for posting about it :) I actually didn't even know about it till this thread
    JeffSpicoli

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    Awesome game, Stardock never disappoints. Hoping i can sneak in a few hours this weekend in between football :) 
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• GutlardGutlard Member RarePosts: 1,019
    I thought Star Control was still in Alpha for 7 years.....but I don't pay real gewd tention.

Gut Out!

What, me worry?