Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

67% Sale Going On This Week

Truvidien88Truvidien88 Member UncommonPosts: 462
For those who are wanting to try Bless they have a sale going on til the 13th for $9.89  I'm still in debate if I should grab it or not.. 
DekahnNilden

Comments

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    For those who are wanting to try Bless they have a sale going on til the 13th for $9.89  I'm still in debate if I should grab it or not.. 
    thats still about $15 too much  :p
    kenguru23CryomatrixOctagon7711ConstantineMerus
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited August 2018
    10$ for something that's been free for 5+ years....yeah that sounds about right....hell, it sounds like a steal. A wise man once said "stupid is as stupid does."
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,125
    Yeah I still think I'm gonna wait till trial. This doesn't seem like the kind of game to blindly hand over money for.
    Phrykenguru23
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• Asch126Asch126 Member RarePosts: 543
    When it's free, like the 3 or 4 previous attempts at making this game work, then people should give it a try.
  • kenguru23kenguru23 Member UncommonPosts: 49
    Don't do it. The game still has waayy too many problems. Player base is dying fast, so i think this garbage will be f2p very soon.
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    I wouldnt try it if it was free, generic as shit and poorly done.
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • SoybeanSoybean Member UncommonPosts: 111
    That seems like a deal considering how they were going to charge people $200 for early access.
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    that is what happen when you botch a launch day, and there is no fan boys to save your ass
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • RaquisRaquis Member RarePosts: 1,029
    nope, Bless is average and they are releasing a better Bless for free soon.
    fallout 76 is in a month on beta;)
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    I wonder, would it really be so difficult to convert a failed MMO into a single person game?  Maybe open it up for modding.  Seems a shame to close down any MMO when it can live on awhile longer as an RPG with the help of community mods and add-ons.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    Well if you want to know what bless is like right now it's similar to "Soul OF The Ultimate Nation" and the game is garbage IMO, I would go play Black Desert, wait for Crow Fall, Ashes OF Creation, Fractured, or Arc Fall / Gloria Victis, all decent games, can add in ESO to give a try to, GW2, meh i'm still trying to even like the game.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    There is for sure $10 worth of ride out of it. Give it a go! I had fun with it =)
    I had fun with it as well.

If it is getting shut down in Korea I'm wondering if the development can continue on other servers? I know Tera didn't do so hot in Korea and they kept it up. 
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Phry said:
    thats still about $15 too much  :p
    So if I give you $15, will you play it? ;)
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Bless Unleashed
  • Zeppel80Zeppel80 Member UncommonPosts: 74
    Nothing from nothing leaves nothing, gotta have something if you wanna be with me- Billy Preston