Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Online Korean version is closing

KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,507
Story today in MassivelyOP saying the last remaining Korean servers are being shut down. 

This bodes ill for the upcoming NA Steam launch this fall.

https://massivelyop.com/2018/09/19/bless-onlines-last-remaining-korean-servers-are-shutting-down/

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914

Shocking ..... ... .. .
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    This in game video reveals some of the problems.

Gyva02

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    DMKano said:
    Neowiz posted a producer's letter stating how the Steam version in NA/EU is the sole focus... for years to come.
    I think you misread. It's their sole focus now to make it successful for years to come, but there's no promise that they wouldn't spend next week on making a different game successful for years to come.

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986
    The problem with this is gamers will step back from genuine new MMOs coming out after having their fingers burnt by Bless.
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    A year from now Neowiz will release a statement on how the console version is the sole focus... for years to

...THERE, it's over.
    ScotKyleran
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯