Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ashes Of Creation - PAX West Alpha One Gameplay - MMORPG.com

12346»

Comments

• shinhoudkenshinhoudken Member UncommonPosts: 1
    The combat looks bland with super goofy imagery. I don't care what the game boasts, if its another ESO, just faster, who cares? You think you can't tell much from a video? I've seen enough MMO's and spent enough time in games to know this garbage combat, is garbage. Look at Bless from when they started talking about their game until now? Fan boys will give it blow jobs, I get it, go right ahead, but I'm not wasting my life on another cookie cutter spam fest. Remember kids, you only get one life and its lights out we don't get continues.
  • Niquev71Niquev71 Member UncommonPosts: 10
    looks like your typical western mmo. unattractive models. a waste of the unreal engine. if this is the best of the upcoming MMO's, i'm very sad. sometimes, when i'm waiting for the next content release, i just like to look at my cute avatars. i don't see myself doing that in this game. movement looks unnatural, as well.
  • WizardryWizardry Member EpicPosts: 15,546
    Funny all the half assed games are the ones that they keep shoving in our faces,yep marketing is in full over drive.
    Sadly the best upcoming mmorpg is a mobile game and that is very sad,the ones we keep seeing are going to be Indie games that release half baked.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.