Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DC Universe Online to Celebrate Batman 'Day' from Now Through September 30th - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited September 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageDC Universe Online to Celebrate Batman 'Day' from Now Through September 30th - MMORPG.com

From today through September 30th, DC Universe Online players can celebrate Batman "Day". Those who log in "can claim a free painted Batman Day t-shirt for their character to wear and pay tribute to the iconic hero". Those who sport DC Universe Online membership will also be able to grab a Batman Swarm t-shirt. Lastly, Resurgence Mega-Capsules are back on the Marketplace "with all new materials inspired by DCUO's Powersets".

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630

Asheram

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

• CIB3CIB3 Member UncommonPosts: 121
    edited September 2018
  • NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654
    This isn't a bad game to screw around in. I know it gets more involved in higher CR levels and stuff, I just have never pushed that far.
    SBFord
    To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
  • DattelisDattelis Member RarePosts: 1,456
    edited September 2018
    How's the population of this on pc?
    vveaver_online
  • vveaver_onlinevveaver_online Member UncommonPosts: 436
    edited September 2018
    pc population is healthy considering its cross-platform game, so you can play with all your console buddies anytime, at least ps and xbox. There is a rumor about a switch version in the plans, seems unlikely because they would have to install it on a microSD.
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Needless to say this also coincides with Constantine's week. Happy holidays everyone. I'm XL and I like pink, eh, I mean black! 
    [Deleted User]
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung