Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SamuTale Free to Play from Now Through September 23rd - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited September 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageSamuTale Free to Play from Now Through September 23rd - MMORPG.com

If you've been wondering about SamuTale, a one-man indie MMO in Early Access, this week is your golden opportunity to try it out. From today through September 23rd, the entire game world is open and free to play. The F2P week comes on the heels of a big update that brings a ton of bug fixes and feature enhancements to the game for a smoother experience.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Post edited by SBFord on

Comments

• gameglazgameglaz Member UncommonPosts: 6
    I don't see this game in stream
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065
    Sponsored?
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • BlackboaBlackboa Member UncommonPosts: 167
    Nice to see this game is still moving forward. Gonna check it out as I bought a Gold Pack last October...hopefully it is better than it was.
    SBFord
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• fascismfascism Member UncommonPosts: 428
    be aware that the servers are in EU
    [Deleted User]
  • rodarinrodarin Member EpicPosts: 2,611
    full loot PvP is a fail these days.
    deniterSignexOyjordHarikenPhryDakeru
  • deniterdeniter Member RarePosts: 1,430
    Too bad it's Full Loot PvP, i won't give it even a shot.

But still, pretty good job for a one-man MMO
    OyjordsakerHarikenFrodoFraginsPhry
  • GrandpaDJGrandpaDJ Member UncommonPosts: 132
    Looks like a nice game for any full loot PvP fans out there. That's not me, but the game is clearly well thought out and professionally presented on the website. Shockingly, that is so often not the case...
  • SpiiderSpiider Member RarePosts: 1,135
    Launcher seems broken. It always offers only update and never play option.

No fate but what we make, so make me a ham sandwich please.

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    I don't mind there being PVP in a game so much, but full loot is always a deal breaker for me. I don't see the game having any kind of mass appeal but i doubt thats what they are aiming for, so within the the relatively small niche of PVP games that have full loot it might do well if they are able to keep on improving the game.
     The future of such games is decidedly fragile though, so they definitely have their work cut out for them! good luck to them even so, as games like this always seem to be created by Devs with a dream, i hope they achieve it.  :/
    pepejiujitsu
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    It has a decent idea for the game that it is, but to me is just uninteresting as it hits too much on the tired survival type of games, it could instead mix in a lot of PvE content while retaining the PvP.
  • SpiiderSpiider Member RarePosts: 1,135
    It works now. I played for a while, didn't get ganked by anyone. Met a few players only. Crafting is pretty standard. Cute graphics and decent performance. I guess to enjoy it one would need a friendly group, I doubt this is playable solo unless you like to suffer from ganks.
    [Deleted User]

No fate but what we make, so make me a ham sandwich please.

• DeadSpockDeadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 403
    Saw YouTube video looks really bad, checked comments 100% bad comments as well. Nothing to see here.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561
    Two year game and the avatars cant even walk They keep on sliding on ground specially when sprinting. That's embaressing even for alpha state.
  • SevereniSevereni Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    The game is fantastic! That being said the game servers are down without warning and ever the site is down. Not sure what’s happening?