Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forza Horizon 4: 1080p60 or 4K30 - You Decide! Xbox One X Early Analysis

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
"Playground Games returns with Forza Horizon 4 - and Xbox One X is the lead platform. This time we get a mode for 4K visuals, and a separate performance mode that locks to 60fps. Tom digs in, with an interview featuring the developer's creative director."

KyleranKingNaid

Comments

• KingNaidKingNaid Member UncommonPosts: 1,875
    nice graphics
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    These car games are still miles behind most other genres.
    Cars still run like they are on some pivot in the middle of the car chassis.
    There is rarely ever any GAME outside of the track.Then the maps are mostly static,sure maybe to look at the first few times but then it gets super boring.
    Graphics imo for the year 2018 just ho hum,nothing above what i would expect.I see some water splash,some sparks but aside from weak looking water particles on windshields,i don't see any other decals or realism.
    I could see this game become boring after one week tops.

Mikeha

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    edited September 2018
    Wizardry said:
    There is rarely ever any GAME outside of the track.Then the maps are mostly static,sure maybe to look at the first few times but then it gets super boring.
    Graphics imo for the year 2018 just ho hum,nothing above what i would expect. I see some water splash,some sparks but aside from weak looking water particles on windshields,i don't see any other decals or realism.

You really need to stop talking about games you know nothing about. If you dont play them which you dont then at least do some research on them to see what they are about and see what the gaming world says about them. Forza Horizon main feature is open world racing that takes you OUTSIDE of the tracks.

Forza Horizon is the best racing series out right now.

Forza Horizon 3 crosses 10 million players on Xbox One and PC

https://www.windowscentral.com/forza-horizon-3-crosses-10-million-players-xbox-one-and-pc
    SlyLoK
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    edited September 2018
    Mikeha said:
    Wizardry said:
    Graphics imo for the year 2018 just ho hum,nothing above what i would expect. I see some water splash,some sparks but aside from weak looking water particles on windshields,i don't see any other decals or realism.

You really need to stop talking about games you know nothing about. If you dont play them which you dont then at least do some research on them to see what they are about and see what the gaming world says about them. Forza Horizon main feature is open world racing that takes you OUTSIDE of the tracks.

Forza Horizon is the best racing series out right now.

Forza Horizon 3 crosses 10 million players on Xbox One and PC

https://www.windowscentral.com/forza-horizon-3-crosses-10-million-players-xbox-one-and-pc
    I love the Horizon games and I don't even like racing games. Amazing graphics, gameplay and world design. Plus a great community. 

Dont have you have the Xbox One X?   The Horizon 4 demo just released a couple days ago on Xbox One and Windows 10 and its awesome.  Cant wait for October 2nd to start playing. 

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다