Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows 10 question, Two Microsoft Edge Browsers ?

delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
The wife and I were arguing over money, credit cards, and online shopping. 
- As far as the online shopping goes, I'm thinking of giving her a browser, all her own to keep things separated. 
- Sure I could download Google Chrome or Firefox, but I would like to keep things standard for what she knows. 
- Sure I could split the computer (however I would need to figure that out).  BUT, I don't think we need to go that far, she wouldn't use all the features of her own computer.  She has her phone and doesn't care about computers.

So the question is;
- Can you have two Microsoft Edge Browsers ? 
- Or a better idea ?

Comments

• TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
    edited September 2018
    I'm glad my wife hates shopping and doesn't spend all my money or argue how much money we have or don't have (we are pretty poor, and she still doesn't complain. Even then she still hates shopping). This is a weird problem to have in a marriage if its only about money, credit cards and shopping. That should never be a topic that should need arguments about in a marriage. It should be companionship and love, not how much someone has and how fast to spend it.

And my own parents, they never argue about money or needing to shop or use all their credit cards on things. They are pretty hard on money, but never once do they argue about why they can't shop or buy stuff online or argue about credit cards.

Even when my parents were doing better for money, they never went on shopping sprees or used all their money or their credit cards on stuff. They only had one single credit card and barely used it, instead they used cash for most things. My mom never once ever felt the need to use the families one credit card and shop for a ton of stuff or argue about it at all. Once in a while she used it, but never so much that she'd argue over being able to use it or not.

All around the world, many poor countries with two couples together and they never once feel the need to argue about money or going on shopping sprees. They work together to make a better life for themselves, and are together because of true companionship/love.

Any time I see poor couples together, they are never arguing about credit cards and needing to do a ton of shopping online. They for most part, both work really hard to make a better family. Most arguments may come from being able to pay for bills and afford a place to live, but never about selfless things

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    Separate logins would be the only way.
  • delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    edited September 2018
    I'm glad my wife hates shopping and doesn't spend all my money or argue how much money we have or don't have (we are pretty poor, and she still doesn't complain. Even then she still hates shopping). This is a weird problem to have in a marriage if its only about money, credit cards and shopping. That should never be a topic that should need arguments about in a marriage. It should be companionship and love, not how much someone has and how fast to spend it.

And my own parents, they never argue about money or needing to shop or use all their credit cards on things. They are pretty hard on money, but never once do they argue about why they can't shop or buy stuff online or argue about credit cards.

Even when my parents were doing better for money, they never went on shopping sprees or used all their money or their credit cards on stuff. They only had one single credit card and barely used it, instead they used cash for most things. My mom never once ever felt the need to use the families one credit card and shop for a ton of stuff or argue about it at all. Once in a while she used it, but never so much that she'd argue over being able to use it or not.

All around the world, many poor countries with two couples together and they never once feel the need to argue about money or going on shopping sprees. They work together to make a better life for themselves, and are together because of true companionship/love.

Any time I see poor couples together, they are never arguing about credit cards and needing to do a ton of shopping online. They for most part, both work really hard to make a better family. Most arguments may come from being able to pay for bills and afford a place to live, but never about selfless things
    Thanks, it was a good read :)  

Well, things are not as bad as I made them seem.  

She only spends her very little pay check on things.  She's Wayyyy more gift orientated than I, infact I'm zero gift orientated.  She understands my much larger paycheck is for real life, and little fun. 

Only drawback is if emergencies, She can't seem to comprehend.  The look on her face is priceless and that could be scary, as I feel all alone because of her lack of understanding. The fight is more about her disrupting my accounts and e-mails. 

It's basically a paperwork messy, and I'm trying to separate our stuff.   

Anyway !!! 
    I set her up with Google Crome and Gmail, and a controlled Debit Card account.

I don't see much reason for her own computer account with her own Desktop, Settings and Hard drive, she will never use stuff like that.... A separate Browser and e-mail is kind of like her own computer.

Lets see how that goes ! 
    And any other suggestions would be nice :)
  • CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    No need for a separate computer. Just a different login.