Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I server transferred to Tichondrius - You'll be amazed by what I discovered!!!!!

TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
edited September 2018 in World of Warcraft
I was previously on Emerald Dream (I server transferred from Moon Guard), but I noticed population seemed pretty low on Horde. I'm not sure why though, cause I remember it being super popular in the past.

Like I said. I was on Moon Guard shortly before ED, and that was a lot better population wise (its generally an alliance server, but Horde still had more people than ED). But I don't like the...predators...literal predators that would be arrested in real life...that infest the server. I was only on Moon Guard cause my friend likes it there for the ERP, but once he stopped playing BFA I wanted off ASAP. But they'd even be banned on 4chan, and even EVE's Goon squad wouldn't want to associate themselves with them.

So from ED I server transferred to Tichondrius

Holy cow! you will be amazed by what I discovered!

Not only does every city feel like a city...100s if not 1000 people in orgrimmar...100s in alliance cities...people everywhere in every zone that I've been to. I've been into barrens, various horde zones from 1-60, briefly checked out northrend (though not as many there), and checked out every single race starting area. And...

You won't believe it.

Panda starting zone? Filled with people
Goblin starting zone? Filled with people
Every starting zone filled with people! This is the only server I've tried that actually feels like an MMO server.

That isn't all! Keep reading to find out something even more amazing!

Even though ED is supposed to be world pvp server. The world pvp on tichondrius is 1000x times better. Actual wars going on in different zones...not skirmishes or anything or tiny co-op sized battles...but actual wars

Tichondrius is from the servers I've personally tried, a real MMO server that feels like how an MMO server should be. Crowded big cities, people everywhere.

It feels like an actual world instead of an empty wasteland.

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

Kyleran

Comments

• TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
    Just had a battle of about 100 horde, vs 100 or so alliance (probably more if including people who came along during the middle of the battle and the ones after) for stormwind

That had to be the most single epic moment I had in WoW. It was such a huge battle, like an actual siege for a city. 

Going to Tichondrius has made WoW the most amazing experience. But for PVErs I dunno, but its the place to go if you want epic world pvp

• BalianWolfieBalianWolfie Member UncommonPosts: 240
    As much as I like what you are commenting and how much love I have for the game, you have to keep in mind the spam bot, gold bot, and RMT advertisements etc.. FYI I have lvl 23 necklace at this moment, just to show how much I actually played since expansion launch.

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
                        Im Transferring off this Planet , im convinced now humanity is lost .. Ill let ya know what i find ..
    JeroKane
  • Truvidien88Truvidien88 Member UncommonPosts: 462
    Isn't this server a PvP server? 
  • WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,464
    Surprise surprise. Yet another click bait titled article by TheScavenger...
    mikeb0817
    --------------------------------------------
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    Is there some meta-point being made with these threads?
    mikeb0817

I know right? What is the point of enjoying an MMO on a MMO forum?

https://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/475428/over-2000-likes-since-2012-been-here-so-many-years

Like I put there, how dare anyone like and be enjoying an MMO! Only hating MMOs and no fun in MMOs allowed here.

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    That title and post really reads like the type of titles and posts advertisers use.  

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

That title and post really reads like the type of titles and posts advertisers use.  
    Yeah, I'm obviously a shill for enjoying an MMO! Only MMO haters allowed around here, right? Anyone liking an MMO is automatically a shill

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Yeah, I'm obviously a shill for enjoying an MMO! Only MMO haters allowed around here, right? Anyone liking an MMO is automatically a shill
    No, I'm not judging.  Good for you for having fun in a game.
    TheScavenger

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

No, I'm not judging.  Good for you for having fun in a game.
    ah ok, sorry about that. Hard to judge tone of text and sometimes can misread/understand it.

But yeah I'm legit having a great time, and generally not usually even a fan of PvP. But BFA is a lot better for that, since items/levels don't really matter as much due to scaling.