Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Received a warning but no description as to why

FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member RarePosts: 4,303
Most forums show a quote of what you stated to get the warning.  As far as I can tell, that isn't the case as my inbox is empty. 

And so if a moderator could PM me with what flagged it that would be appreciated

Comments

• SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerMMORPG.COM Staff LegendaryPosts: 32,484
    You should message @mikeb as forums are his bailiwick. :)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• RandyWatsonRandyWatson Member EpicPosts: 2,342
    edited September 2018
    Most forums show a quote of what you stated to get the warning.  As far as I can tell, that isn't the case as my inbox is empty. 

And so if a moderator could PM me with what flagged it that would be appreciated
    Does your Avatar now have a Mild or Medium banner ? I can't wait to hit spicy lmao
    MadFrenchieKyleran
    • I believe the children are our are future
      Teach them well and let them lead the way
      Show them all the beauty they possess inside
      Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
      Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be
      Everybody searching for a hero
      People need someone to look up to
      I never found anyone who fulfill my needs
      A lonely place to be
      And so I learned to depend on me
    • I decided long ago
      Never to walk in anyone's shadows
      If I fail, if I succeed
      At least I'll live as I believe
      No matter what they take from me
      They can't take away my dignity

• If intersted in booking myself Randy Watson or my band Sexual Chocolate you can contact @RandyWatsonMMORPG.Com or my booking agent Mr Cleo Mcdowell at McDowell's 5555 Queens Blvd Ny Ny
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,210
    thunderC said:

Does your Avatar now have a Mild or Medium banner ? I can't wait to hit spicy lmao
    I myself am shooting for the "Honey BBQ" banner. :D 
    SBFord