Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's your favorite zone in Norrath (ignoring outside planets)?

TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
It could be because of a quest line, how the zone looks or the sound or whatever. Could even be a city.

I'll give a couple answers

My favorite city is by far Suramar, because it is an actual city. Its huge and feels amazing, one of the best cities made in an MMO. And it isn't just big and lifeless, but filled with stuff in every nook and cranny. A lot of MMOs and games in general do a big...but empty city. Not so with Suramar.

My favorite zone in terms of looks and atmosphere is probably Vash'jir. Its so beautiful and haunting. And the feeling of being stuck underwater is great, and the feeling of immense relieve any time end up in a cave out of the water. A lot of people don't like that zone though.

My favorite to level in in is easily the Forsaken story questline...hard to beat that. A lot of work in Cataclysm obviously went into those areas in terms of quests and atmosphere.

As a bonus. My least favorite is the entire Outlands zones...the only single outlands zones I like is Hellfire Peninsula. That one is pretty fun fighting the Legion. The others are I find so boring and I'm glad I never have to level in them again cause can skip straight to northrend due to level/zone scaling.

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    edited September 2018
     You have the wrong game or the wrong land mass ...

you choose..............

Norrath is EQ.if that helps :)

to answer your question tho Stonebrunt Mts
    Mendel
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    EQ players jumping in for a lengthy discussion about their favourite game only to have their hearts crushed.
    Scorchien
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    I'm going to go for Sol C.  :)

Scorchien

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
    Yeah. I'm on my phone, and can't fix it. But, I meant Azeroth. Not Norrath. 

I was reading about Everquest and had Norrath in my mind, I guess. Lol.

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul