Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArcheAge to Celebrate Its 4th Anniversary the Water Gun Festival, Free Labor & More - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited September 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageArcheAge to Celebrate Its 4th Anniversary the Water Gun Festival, Free Labor & More - MMORPG.com

Trion Worlds will be celebrating the fourth anniversary of ArcheAge with the Water Gun Festival to earn Kyrios Badges and Hiram Infusions. In addition, from September 12th through September 26th, players will receive a free 500 Labor Pot each day.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• KhegobierKhegobier Member UncommonPosts: 54
    4th and likely last anniversary. Another round of server merges will flush the rest of the legacy population, but Trino doesn't care. They care about the fresh start servers because it forces a whole new round of cash to be spent on the game.
    gastovski1
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    when you are kinda desperate so try to toss number to see we are not dead
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Give. Me. Sub.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Lol I'm sorry but I almost lost it when they listed the characters created number. What they fail to inform their wonderful audience about that number is that they've had 3 free starts, each requiring a new account to access, which of course means new characters each time. On top of that, to play this game "optimally" requires multiple characters to farm labor on. So they can think that number is "impressive" if they want but it doesn't really mean there's that many people who've actually even played and definitely not even 1% of that playing right now.
  • PeskyPesky Member UncommonPosts: 157
    Nope! I'm sorry, but nothing they do can ever make me go back to the official servers. I'm sticking with the private server.
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    Give. Me. Sub.
    Why do you need a sub? I thought all you did pick taters and enjoy the scenery.

You worried about P2W, and even playing fields now? Por que?

:D 
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • lucyluffy101lucyluffy101 Member UncommonPosts: 152
    I guess they made a lot of money in this game, because it is super expensive to P2W and a lot of p2w people in the server too.
  • BaksteenNLBaksteenNL Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    12th we already didnt get our labor pot for free, so its all just a lie
  • Apollymi452Apollymi452 Member UncommonPosts: 36
    just look at the number of characters created as apposed to those that reached max level (which lets be honest is NOT hard to do in AA) tells you a lot about the state of this game. They need to stop making fresh start servers cause it only splits the server populations more...and in the end...BAM another (3rd in 4 years?!) server merge.