Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft Players Are in the Race Now that the Mythic Level of Uldir is Open - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited September 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageWorld of Warcraft Players Are in the Race Now that the Mythic Level of Uldir is Open - MMORPG.com

World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth now has the mythic version of its first raid, Uldir. That means that the race for a "World First" clear, unofficial as it is, is now underway. For those who would like to keep track of things, Method is streaming all of their progress through Uldir for the first time in its history. The first 100 guilds each on the Alliance and Horde side to clear Uldir will be awarded with a special title thanks to the new leaderboards.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    Really looking forward to see how many Shadow Priests or Elemental Shamans there are in Mythic + raids.
    Honestly I'm not mad that some specs are overlooked rather I'm mad that even though they should've learned from the Artifact progression that limited players to have 1-2 chars at most is a bad idea they still went ahead and did the same with BfA... Azerite progression should've been account-wide in my opinion, so that people can freely play alts and then there wouldn't be any complains about specs like SP or Ele shamans.
    ThaharMrMelGibson
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    I watched that for a few minutes and I'm so glad I don't play WoW. Dude was using the exact same 5 skills ad infinitum......such excite.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited September 2018
    I watched that for a few minutes and I'm so glad I don't play WoW. Dude was using the exact same 5 skills ad infinitum......such excite.
    And that's for a 'complicated' set up sadly. Most specs feel like you're playing a moba character tbh.
  • SwaneaSwanea Member UncommonPosts: 2,401
    weird thats not a lot of buttons, I have 17? buttons I push a lot on my monk.
  • SplitStream13SplitStream13 Member UncommonPosts: 250

Swanea said:

weird thats not a lot of buttons, I have 17? buttons I push a lot on my monk.

You are not maximizing your DPS ;)