Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you listening to?

Comments

• EldurianEldurian Member EpicPosts: 2,736
    Asheram said:
    Heavy metal "What a Wonderful World", "Friday", and "My Heart Will Go On" are also classics but I also like this one when they take a very ragey song and make the tone less ragey without changing the lyrics:

• ElendrionElendrion Member CommonPosts: 1
    My favorite instrumental music:

Asheram[Deleted User]
    I'm not a man, I'm a weapon in human form -
    -
    Skyrim
    My PC configuration: 
    AMD Ryzen 5 - Radeon 7950 3Gb - RAM 16 Gb - Samsung SSD 350 Gb - Dell S2240T touch screen monitor - Dell UltraSharp 32"

• WhitcombWhitcomb Member CommonPosts: 3

Sounds nice..
  • PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072
    From Hinkstep's masterpiece A Generation Lost In Space:

Asheram

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• LisapierceLisapierce Member CommonPosts: 1
    Fire Engines, “Big Gold Dream”
    Heard this on the radio a few weeks back. They’re a Scottish punk band from 1979. Love the scratchy guitars and the vocals. Reminded me of when we first started Supergrass in terms of the punk energy mixed with a musical and melodic edge. Do visit essay writing service reviews to get good ideas in writing.

• guru_rpgguru_rpg Member CommonPosts: 3
    edited July 2018
    I listen to Epic, universal and §Hans Zimmer music

Tutuapp9AppsShowBox
    Post edited by guru_rpg on
    Asheram
  • BryanCliffordBryanClifford Member CommonPosts: 3
    Imagine Dragons - Natural
  • MarylleMarylle Member CommonPosts: 6
    edited September 2018
    Whenever i want my brain to float around with the joy and let go of daily duties x)

Asheram
  • StradoStrado Member CommonPosts: 6
    I don't know the genre - conscious metal anyone?? About the existence and spiritual awakening, other new-age stuff.

Asheram
  • SideerSideer Member CommonPosts: 6
    We swim through ones and zeroes, it's hard to tell the villains from heroes. - Architects

I love how many people here listen to the music i like too <3

• DwaaawffulDwaaawfful Member UncommonPosts: 65
    One of the perks of being a dwarven warrior of renown is how you get to claim the spoils from battlefield after battlefield alongside your diminutive armour-clad besties.

After a decent hardcore slaying, we usually do the rounds in groups of four, passing messages back and forth about coins, jewellery and magic weapons on our cell phones.

Inevitably, some half-dead ogre will interrupt the conversation with a sore loser cry of Uuuhhhgggh or Uuuuurrrrgggghhh, and over the years, my clan has taken to recording and collecting these miscellaneous moans and groans for posterity.

tbh, nothing sings dwarven bairns to sleep better than the back-to-back death rattles of orcs, ogres and giants as they lie battered and broken on the bloodied sod.

Anyways, getting back to the original post, it occurs to me that there might be a big demand for such recordings — especially one that's allied to a just and noble cause like saving dolphins, protecting elephants, or ... replacing my garden shed in the wake of dragon incineration.

With the right kind of musical backing, and maybe a posse of sexy dancer people, I feel sure a talented bard could take our assembled last gasp deathgasms and render a knock-em-dead YouTube video to rival any of the greats seen in this post so far.

In true gaming tradition, we'd want to start out basic with maybe a rap based on a few skewered kobolds before moving onto niche musical concepts such as a max bass 20 Ogres In A Heap, Bottom One Still Alive to the more unplugged vibe of Gnoll Warlord Dangling From A Tree By Mystery Internal Organ.

Could be the perfect antidote to music trolls complaining that they don't listen to anything anymore because "it's all the same."

We shall see ...
    Stumpiness & Unbridled Misery Masquerading as VIRTUE

Need an AI-Free Elf Names Generator to bring your next elven character to life? Why ... course you do, you darn fool!
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    edited September 2018

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849

• Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• Hikikomorigamer2007Hikikomorigamer2007 Member UncommonPosts: 12
    edited September 2018
    I love the Welcome To The N.H.K. soundtrack.
  • mymanga007mymanga007 Member CommonPosts: 2
    I'm also listening to The Black Cat.
  • blood_thirstblood_thirst Member UncommonPosts: 21
    The Prodigy. I like this.
    Asheram
    blood_thirst
  • BernordBernord Member CommonPosts: 6
    Thrice outdone themselves with the new album imo 

blood_thirst

• wielkipwielkip Member CommonPosts: 13
    A sound of the rain or fireplace.
  • ChalpieChalpie Member CommonPosts: 6
    edited October 2018
    I find this new song and video very attractive, not another one of the songs, but something beneath the surface

• hibikikidhibikikid Member CommonPosts: 14

Maroon 5 - Sugar

edited November 2018
    Post edited by Asheram on