Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Autumn Harvest Seasonal Event to Begin in Monster Hunter World This Month - MMORPG.com News

ShelassaShelassa MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 616
edited September 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageAutumn Harvest Seasonal Event to Begin in Monster Hunter World This Month - MMORPG.com News

On September 21st, Monster Hunter World players will be able to take part in the game's second seasonal event when the Autumn Festival arrives. The event includes new themed quests as well as specially themed items.

Read the full story here

Comments

• PiscorePiscore Member UncommonPosts: 263
    no love for PC users.
    OzmodanAlomargenova2809Manestream

l2p

• KratierKratier Member RarePosts: 626
    becuase nobody plays on pc, stop crying and get a console
    OzmodanAlomarThaharRenoakudarkheartsAsch126Manestream

Kratier said:

becuase nobody plays on pc, stop crying and get a console

in steam we have always +200k players every day...
    ScotManestream

l2p

• lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Great! Unfortunately for MHW I prefer MHGU greatly so will be putting my time into that. Which I am, ignoring all other games.... Cancelled my WoW sub, dropped the DQ11 per-order, didn't get the D2 Forsaken xpack. MHGU is the only thing I'm playing, and I am afraid it will be for a very, very long time.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Unbino
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,823
    Piscore said:
    no love for PC users.
    It only just came out on the PC, surely you guys have not hunted the entire games content to extinction yet? :)
    Alomar
  • genova2809genova2809 Member UncommonPosts: 47

Piscore said:

no love for PC users.

basicly 90% of PC user use cheatengin / cheathappens to break the game obviously there is no love for them
    Manestream

Piscore said:

no love for PC users.

basicly 90% of PC user use cheatengin / cheathappens to break the game obviously there is no love for them

So, I'm from the 10%, I like to see how you invent the percentages.
    Sandmanjw

l2p

• TiamatRoarTiamatRoar Member RarePosts: 1,685
    edited September 2018

Piscore said:

no love for PC users.

What does a platform having some cheaters on it have to do with why everyone shouldn't be able to get a pumpkin head for their poogie?
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,823
    "Why everyone shouldn't be able to get a pumpkin head for their poogie?"

Is it OK if I put that as top of my list of first world problems? ;)
  • ManestreamManestream Member UncommonPosts: 941
    It does not mention any platforms at all, so where you get consoles only will have events?