Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Check Donald Trumps last Tweet! This is not a joke!! <3

Sid_ViciousSid_Vicious Member RarePosts: 2,177
By checking out my stream you may end up winnnig one million dollars!

If you are confused by any of this than ASK me anything and I will verify it all.

I am not trolling or breaking any rules. >:)

This is the first time that I have played World of Warcraft and I have been designing games my whole life. I have changed the stock market many times trying to do things such as recover Greece from an economic collapse, etc. I am willing to share my secret and this offer IS FOR REAL! Know it!

Please support the market for video games and I will show you how to win big bucks!

There will be a new playlist on youtube soon for others who have not caught up yet to the real news on my youtube channel.

I am going live again right now, so check it out!

https://www.twitch.tv/covertahhps

You do not have to vote for him to work for him as this has NOTHING to do with politics, only business as usual... making America great again and better than it ever has been by working hard and pushing toward the best options.

Please do not close this thread again or at least open the other one before deleting this one? Thank you!!!

Covert

NEWS FLASH! "A bank was robbed the other day and a man opened fire on the customers being held hostage. One customer zig-zag sprinted until he found cover. When questioned later he explained that he was a hardcore gamer and knew just what to do!" Download my music for free! I release several albums per month as part of project "Thee Untitled" . .. some video game music remixes and cover songs done with instruments in there as well! http://theeuntitled.bandcamp.com/ Check out my roleplaying blog, collection of fictional short stories, and fantasy series... updated on a blog for now until I am finished! https://childrenfromtheheavensbelow.blogspot.com/ Watch me game on occasion or make music... https://www.twitch.tv/spoontheeuntitled and subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvqULn678VrF3OasgnbsyA

FrodoFraginsIselinGorweWellspringDakeru

Comments

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903
    Trump has nothing to do with WOW and I'm sure there is a proper place to advertise your stream
    TokkenPhrySid_Vicious
  • WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,464
    edited September 2018
    Was your account hacked? I swear the craziest people come out in the middle of the night. 
    PhrySid_Vicious
    --------------------------------------------
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903
    Was your account hacked? I swear the craziest people come out in the middle of the night. 
    this thread says no

Gorwe
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    Have you lost your account or mind ?
    PhrySid_Vicious
    Chamber of Chains
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    This does not sound like the same person,something is all over the place here,sounds kind of way offbeat.
    Sid_Vicious

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    cheyane said:
    Have you lost your account or mind ?
    I do actually seem to remember one or two posts from the OP talking about that he had some mentally more difficult periods he has gone through, I might be mistaken though.

These posts are unhinged however, it would certainly explain them.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    PhrySid_Vicious
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    edited September 2018
    I think he has gone off the deep end. That post yesterday was 100% impossible to understand.

Okay after looking more into it, his Twitter sounds the same as this, and his Twitch description is pretty much the same too. I wonder what happened.

There's even a weird link (non affiliate even) to a makeup website?
    PhrySid_Vicious
  • AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    Yeah. . not the same guy. . I hope :)   From PvPcentric games to WoW. . Trump stockmarket what now?
    Sid_Vicious

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    edited September 2018
    RIP hope in humanity D:
    Sid_Vicious
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    This has to be fake, there is no way he plays WoW. Must have been hacked or something. :/
    Sid_Vicious
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Phry said:
    This has to be fake, there is no way he plays WoW. Must have been hacked or something. :/
    But when you get hacked, usually your entire setup doesn't get hacked (twitter, twitch, forums) it's usually just one account.
    PhrySid_Vicious
  • Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430
    Of course it isn't real. How stupid do you have to be to click on any links given by this person?
    Sid_Vicious
This discussion has been closed.