Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking For: MMO FPS

I wasn't sure if I should post this in one of the official MMORPG forums, so to be safe I'll post here first.

Here is what I am looking for:
MMO FPS
it must be free (free to download and play)
and some form of crafting would be a bonus

thats it!

Lemme know if you find something.

Slant64

P.S. I am looking for this game as an online tide-me-over until Huxley is released.  Also, don't suggest Project Entropia/Entropia Universe as that game dissgusts me.

Thanks!

Comments

• JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170
    Planetside is the only thing you will get. It has a limited 12-month trial(or about 11 months now) where you're limited to a certain battlerank. It will be enough for you to specialize in say, sniping and air assault, but not much more.

There is no crafting in planetside.

• slant64slant64 Member Posts: 5
    well, thanks

• JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170
    No problem mate.

• XeximaXexima Member UncommonPosts: 2,697
    i dont really know what you mean by an MMO FPS,  but there is a game called America's Army which is a free online fps,  you can download it from americasarmy.com.   It is a pretty good game, i dont know if it is what you are looking for, but try it anyway 

• NiremNirem Member Posts: 52

Well if ur looking for something that's out right now then planetside is probably the most popular, but if your looking for future MMOFPS then i would defenetly recommend looking at Huxley.

Heres a link to the best community site i know so far about huxley, they have made some exclusives interviews with the developement team and alot of  info, not to mention the active forums.

www.Huxley-Nexus.com

Hope it helps :D