Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are your impressions of BFA (Battle For Azeroth)?

124»

Comments

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    kitarad said:
    The amazing detail in Kul Tiras is so wonderful. I keep walking about just looking at everything. Those artist have really done a superb job. The music is also so good. I like the zones. Must try Horde too.
    Agreed.  If the progression and itemization of the expansion (including Azerite Armor) we're as awe-inspiring as the new zones, this would be a masterpiece of an expansion.

I've said elsewhere the zones and stories throughout are well worth it compared to any downsides of this release.
    [Deleted User]

• Shoko_LiedShoko_Lied Member UncommonPosts: 2,193
    edited September 2018
    I haden't played since I quit a month or so after TBC expansion released, so it's been a little over a decade since I last played... Considering that, there's quite a "content shock" I'm going through at how much the game has changed, and I'd say I'm really enjoying WoW again. Just finished all the Zandalar questline, PK'd aka "Ganked" a few in alliance areas, and been hunting for Transmog gear in Pandaria and Northrend with a friend.

I love how the world changes depending on quest progression. New races move in, setting up outposts, etc. Also enjoying the world PVP. I don't aggressively pursue it, but I enjoy the thrill when I happen upon an opportunity for it.

Also like how 120 is more of a soft cap for leveling, since you still need to level both gear, and your Azerite necklace in order to unlock upgrades for better gear. So the real progression really starts AT lvl 120, which keeps me happily hunting for better upgrades doing dungeons, world quests, and getting shat on by well geared Alliance players in open world.
    [Deleted User]