Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Add Guild Wars Factions to the game list, please!

canadian19canadian19 Member Posts: 60

As the title says, I think that Guild Wars Factions should be on the game list. If GW is included (not quite a real MMO), then so should its stand-alone counterpart. GW is to GWF as City of Heroes is to City of Villains. Factions is a full game, not just an expansion, and should be treated as one.

No flames please, this is just a suggestion for the administrators. Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guild Wars:
Pesii Thireburn W/, Adorfand Thireburn N/, Amdir Iguion Mo/, Thivot Iguion E/, Talagsen Rakesh Me/, Dresden Rakesh D/, Awinai Iguion Rt/, You Got Crippled R/

Member of Elite Angels of Death [AOD]

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

Comments

• Navonod_7Navonod_7 Member Posts: 46
    Factions should be added to the game list.  It is a stand alone title.  It is advertised as one, it works as one it is one.  Look at factions this way, most expansions require the original title .  Factions does not.  If factions is not added to the game list, then it should be made a "sub-forum" in the Guild Wars forum.
  • StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

Hello,

Guild Wars Factions is already listed in our Games List as a seperate game.

Jon "Stradden" Wood

Cheers,
    Jon Wood
    Managing Editor
    MMORPG.com

• canadian19canadian19 Member Posts: 60

Originally posted by Stradden

Hello,
    Guild Wars Factions is already listed in our Games List as a seperate game.
    Jon "Stradden" Wood

Thanks a lot for that... as you can see by the date, the request was posted before you added it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Guild Wars:
    Pesii Thireburn W/, Adorfand Thireburn N/, Amdir Iguion Mo/, Thivot Iguion E/, Talagsen Rakesh Me/, Dresden Rakesh D/, Awinai Iguion Rt/, You Got Crippled R/

Member of Elite Angels of Death [AOD]

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature