Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can we please get the rights to remove troll posts on our wall, or get a "lock/no post" option?

DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 21,215
Some no-post or low post trolls can post dumb stuff on your account wall page, and you can't report those nor remove those.

Could we at least lock our page for comments? I don't see that option anywhere.

I don't use my wall for anything, nor do I ever want to use it for anything - can it be locked for comments?

Just noticed today 2 dumb posts on my wall - users I've never heard of lol
ConstantineMerus

Comments

• kitaradkitarad Member EpicPosts: 5,127
    I support this 100%.
    DMKano

• DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 21,215
    kitarad said:
    I support this 100%.
    I mean if its "your wall" as it's described in account notification settings - shouldn't  we have the rights to add/remove or lock posts on our wall, otherwise it's not really our wall is it?

ConstantineMerus
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 2,691
    Lol at those posts on your wall man. 
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
    • Song of the Week: Blackfield by Blackfield from Blackfield (2005)
    • Currently Playing: Devil May Cry 1
    • Favorite Drink: Bruichladdich Black Art 5th 1992
    • Gaming Timeline: Arcade, Commodore 64, Amiga 500, SEGA, IBM, PS, PC, PS2, More PCs, PS3, Giant PC, PS4, No More PCs, PS4 Pro.
  • kitaradkitarad Member EpicPosts: 5,127
    It was meant for congratulations and stuff like that but it is being used by unsavoury sorts to write nonsense.

• DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 21,215
    Indeed - I don't use my wall for anything - because well I don't see the point, but when I saw this today - I chuckled. 

Then I realized one of the posters (apparently now banned) had a picture of an underage girl with her underwear showing - was creepy pedo territory /ugh

Not the kind of crap anyone should be allowed to post on people's wall - just messed up
    ConstantineMerus
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 2,691
    DMKano said:
    Indeed - I don't use my wall for anything - because well I don't see the point, but when I saw this today - I chuckled. 

Then I realized one of the posters (apparently now banned) had a picture of an underage girl with her underwear showing - was creepy pedo territory /ugh

Not the kind of crap anyone should be allowed to post on people's wall - just messed up
    Hey I'm with you. I believe each member deserves the right to moderate the contents on their personal wall. But man, there are some sick people out there. 
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
    • Song of the Week: Blackfield by Blackfield from Blackfield (2005)
    • Currently Playing: Devil May Cry 1
    • Favorite Drink: Bruichladdich Black Art 5th 1992
    • Gaming Timeline: Arcade, Commodore 64, Amiga 500, SEGA, IBM, PS, PC, PS2, More PCs, PS3, Giant PC, PS4, No More PCs, PS4 Pro.