Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Online's Rift of Space & Time & Random Dungeon Queue Coming Next Week - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited August 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageBless Online's Rift of Space & Time & Random Dungeon Queue Coming Next Week - MMORPG.com

The Bless Online Steam page has been updated with a preview of a random dungeon and the Rift of Space & Time that will be released on September 5th. Both are aimed squarely at level 45 players.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• NexeusSNexeusS Member UncommonPosts: 88
    I am sure the 130 lads that are playing Bless will be tremendously satisfied :>
    NeptusvelimiriusGaladournThaharCelciuschocolate42069
  • XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    Sadly they killed the game themselves... should've went f2p, so that they can populate the game. Now even if they actually vastly improve the game it's on the decline and I don't think there is a chance for a comeback... I mean Wildstar which was VASTLY superior to this game couldn't manage to do a comeback, so chances for Bless are 0 IMHO.
    Viterzgirchocolate42069
  • ElvocElvoc Member RarePosts: 546
    Hmm let me think, "what can we add to make us more like WOW and less like Bless"
  • achmedeachmede Member UncommonPosts: 215
    If i was the dev of Bless Online, i would stop trying like a month or two ago.
    They are pouring all this time and money into game that is surely dying.
    Is the big man behind the scenes acting like some kid that never wants to let go of his teddy bear
    even when it's all dirty and messed up ?
    Yes, i thinks its exactly that.
    chocolate42069
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829

Sadly they killed the game themselves... should've went f2p, so that they can populate the game. Now even if they actually vastly improve the game it's on the decline and I don't think there is a chance for a comeback... I mean Wildstar which was VASTLY superior to this game couldn't manage to do a comeback, so chances for Bless are 0 IMHO.

F2P would've been stupid too, since it's a waste of a good marketing strategy. Going F2P creates a huge initial influx of players, but those don't stick around if the game is sub par. I suspect they WILL go F2P at some point, once it has been polished enough. They only get to play that card once.
    Kajidourden

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
    edited September 2018
    Wonder where all the defenders went to that dominated the MMORPG.com and Reddit forums for Bless Online. Its like every MMO with hardcore defenders always fails for some reason...

Guess a good game doesn't need hardcore defenders. A good game just speaks for itself.
    jimmywolfBalticthunderwingoodchocolate42069

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

• FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    Waaaait for iiiiiit....
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    People are stupid enough these days to buy any bullshit. They are adding those small patches one after another as new additions- but in korean version they exist there for 4 years.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,915
    Their greedy implementation of PvP immunity made me sure to never try the game.

• BalticthunderBalticthunder Member UncommonPosts: 58

Wonder where all the defenders went to that dominated the MMORPG.com and Reddit forums for Bless Online. Its like every MMO with hardcore defenders always fails for some reason...

Guess a good game doesn't need hardcore defenders. A good game just speaks for itself.

Ha ha right! Where is that guy, who shown up at every Bless post telling how great this came is?! Didn't seen him here for a while :-)
    kenguru23
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,915

Ha ha right! Where is that guy, who shown up at every Bless post telling how great this came is?! Didn't seen him here for a while :-)
    He and all his alternate accounts got banned. Ice this Ice that..

• exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    what is dead cannot be killed /may never die.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Have they said anything about using my Bless Online charater in Bless Unleashed? What can be carried over from Bless Online?
  • IshkalIshkal Member UncommonPosts: 304
    The Amount of hatred and disgust I have for bless and anything/one connected to it can destroy realities. Jus sayin
  • RadooRadoo Member UncommonPosts: 298
    I don't know man.
    Every time I login and I fight something with that awful RT combat system I get herpes and I die.
    5CARLLeTT
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,971
    edited September 2018
    What they need to do is enter the dungeon and go back in time to sort out the games core development. What they are doing now is adding on without looking at the issues that were there from launch.
  • velimiriusvelimirius Member UncommonPosts: 134
    ded garbage
  • RPGMASTERGAMERRPGMASTERGAMER Member UncommonPosts: 516
    edited September 2018

achmede said:

If i was the dev of Bless Online, i would stop trying like a month or two ago.

They are pouring all this time and money into game that is surely dying.

Is the big man behind the scenes acting like some kid that never wants to let go of his teddy bear

even when it's all dirty and messed up ?

Yes, i thinks its exactly that.

what make you think they have try in the first place ? they have releases overpriced founder pack from a game already releases 3 times, totaly free to play in various others regions, wich failed each place...
    called it early acess, added a bad battle system and cut most of the features. now they just releases
    the features they have cut, often it totaly the same that the others region, with almost no change.

they laught with their money, now they put all their asset, remake the game in unreal engine 4, and will go scam on the console playerbases... because they are no region in the world anymore they could go with their pc games, they failed everywhere.
    I want to play Bless Unleashed. 
  • TEKK3NTEKK3N Member RarePosts: 1,115
    Mikeha said:
    I am really confused.
    There are 2 Blessed  games now?
  • ThourneThourne Member RarePosts: 757
    How is this game still 30 dollars and not deeply discounted to try to increase it's player base?
    With all of the word of mouth and reviews available I don't believe they are going to get many to jump in for 30 bucks.
  • ThourneThourne Member RarePosts: 757
    TEKK3N said:
    Mikeha said:
    I am really confused.
    Now, no.
    There will be a new 2nd game on Xbox later though
    TEKK3N said:
    Mikeha said:
    I am really confused.

Bless Unleashed is the new mmo coming in 2019. Will launch first on Xbox One. :)
  • TEKK3NTEKK3N Member RarePosts: 1,115
    Thourne said:
    TEKK3N said:
    Mikeha said:
    I am really confused.
    Now, no.
    There will be a new 2nd game on Xbox later though
    One thing is sure, Blessed developers don't lack confidence....
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    SIGH....
    Everyone copies Blizzard's BAD design ideas that are NON immersive and not plausible realism in what is suppose to be a living world.Why would people in a world want to do random or ANY dungeons to begin with?This is simply a CHEAP design idea that was used years ago because it was EASY to implement and sadly Blizzard like many others just keep copying bad design ideas that SHOULD have rotated out by now.
    I suspect the next idea copied a lot is the Wow/FFXIV/FFXI idea of weapon levels/item levels ..seriously sigh,mmorpg design is going the wrong way,just like great musician music being traded in for machine music,the world is headed into an awful era,lead by Trump of course.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.