Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Honest Trailers Explores World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth - World of Warcraft Videos - MMORPG.c

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageHonest Trailers Explores World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth - World of Warcraft Videos - MMORPG.com

There's just about nothing better in this world than Honest Trailers that simply tell things as they are. In the latest episode, Smosh Games tackles World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth. It will appeal to the folks who love WoW and those who pine for the Classic days of yore. Check it out!

Read the full story here

Comments

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Bullwinkles and Nighter Elves literally made me inhale a snootful of water. :D :D :D
    Panther2103[Deleted User]infomatzwingood

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• halfmystichalfmystic Member RarePosts: 535
    Without even watching it, I already know what it's going to say. It's going to hearken to days of old classic WoW and belittle BFA for catering to casual players. It's a classic trope and it's getting kind of old at this point.

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    edited August 2018

Without even watching it, I already know what it's going to say. It's going to hearken to days of old classic WoW and belittle BFA for catering to casual players. It's a classic trope and it's getting kind of old at this point.

Sorta, but not exactly. It's funny even so. :)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

Honest Trailers is like a stand up comedian. You don't take it seriously but if you do, you're the joke.
    SBFordOctagon7711[Deleted User]celtwulfwingood
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Bullwrinkles would've been funnier
    SBFordwingood
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    "On again, off again frienemies!" :D 
    SBFordRorhc[Deleted User]Thaharwingood

• XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    Honestly this was kinda meh... They just read a bunch of comments from people who love to whine and and said in this whatever those people said. Half of it is from the perspective of people who love to whine. I mean they said "MYSTIC" dungeons and VALERIAN instead of Varian... Do I need to say more. Obviously never played WoW.
  • HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    LOL pretty much some's up the mmo genre today. No wonder non of my friends bother playing them anymore.
  • CazrielCazriel Member RarePosts: 419
    Huh. What is this game?
    [Deleted User]
  • WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,464
    edited August 2018
    This isn't the real honest trailers that does movies. Also they didn't even use the battle for Azeroth trailer for the visual. I feel gypped!
    --------------------------------------------
  • klash2defklash2def Member EpicPosts: 1,949
    "2 new continents full of guys asking you to kill five boars"

ded.
    [Deleted User]MadFrenchiewingood
    "Beliefs don't change facts. Facts, if you're reasonable, should change your beliefs."

"The Society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools."

Currently: Games Audio Engineer, you didn't hear what I heard, you heard what I wanted you to hear. 

• klash2defklash2def Member EpicPosts: 1,949

Honestly this was kinda meh... They just read a bunch of comments from people who love to whine and and said in this whatever those people said. Half of it is from the perspective of people who love to whine. I mean they said "MYSTIC" dungeons and VALERIAN instead of Varian... Do I need to say more. Obviously never played WoW.

L M A O
    "Beliefs don't change facts. Facts, if you're reasonable, should change your beliefs."

"The Society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools."

Currently: Games Audio Engineer, you didn't hear what I heard, you heard what I wanted you to hear. 

• makevalimakevali Member UncommonPosts: 48
    Can WOW die already LOL
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    makevali said:
    Can WOW die already LOL
    Not gonna happen any time soon.  Maybe when a superior themepark MMO comes along, but that hasn't happened yet.
    Yea Wow will be around 10 years from now at least, many of the posters on this forum wont outlive Wow :)
    [Deleted User]
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Scorchien said:
    makevali said:
    Can WOW die already LOL
    Not gonna happen any time soon.  Maybe when a superior themepark MMO comes along, but that hasn't happened yet.
    Yea Wow will be around 10 years from now at least, many of the posters on this forum wont outlive Wow :)
    Leave @Kyleran alone!

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    SovrathKyleran[Deleted User]wingood
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,500
    lahnmir said:
    Scorchien said:
    makevali said:
    Can WOW die already LOL
    Leave @Kyleran alone!

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    They are picking on me again, thanks for having my back.

But he isn't wrong.

lahnmir

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458
    Totally 100% correct, they nailed it.