Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA Devs Reveal PC Server Merge Details Ahead of September 18th Deadline - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited August 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageTERA Devs Reveal PC Server Merge Details Ahead of September 18th Deadline - MMORPG.com

TERA PC servers will be merging on September 18th. The merger is to provide players with a larger community to make grouping faster and more efficient for dungeons, PvP and to provide players with a "more bustling in-game economy". There will be one PvP server, one PvE server and one PvE RP server.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Post edited by SBFord on

Comments

• KnaveSkyeKnaveSkye Member UncommonPosts: 137
    edited August 2018
    "Devs Detail PC Server Merge Details" That's a lot of details! P.S. I see you chose to edit the title, probably for the best.
    Post edited by KnaveSkye on
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    "There will be one PvP server, one PvE server and one Elin server."

Fixed it.
    [Deleted User]KyutaSyuko
  • AwakenHDAwakenHD Member UncommonPosts: 23
    I may be wrong but isn't this the only KR MMO that didn't went P2W ?
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    AwakenHD said:
    I may be wrong but isn't this the only KR MMO that didn't went P2W ?
    I mean technically you cant pay for power directly in the cash shop. But you can buy cash shop items and sell them for gold which in turn could buy you the materials necessary to advance and masterwork your gear. 

Although to be 100% honest, it isn't hard to earn maxed out gear. I started over in the PS4 version, got max level and almost top gear within about a week with help from my friends. 
    AwakenHD
  • itchmonitchmon Member RarePosts: 1,999
    Still the best of the action style asian MMOs.

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, ESO

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins

• XiaokiXiaoki Member EpicPosts: 3,855
    Not surprising. I liked Tera but they kept piling on crap rather than fixing glaring problems for years. And when they ported it to consoles recently in a last ditch effort to save the game they treated the console version like crap.

Its pretty obvious at this point that Bluehole doesnt care about Tera anymore and is focused on their new MMO AIR.
  • TEKK3NTEKK3N Member RarePosts: 1,115

Risultati immagini per no no gif

speedylegs8
  • celtwulfceltwulf Member UncommonPosts: 61
    I went back & tried Tera again a couple months back & just couldn't get into it. Tera is by no means a bad game it just has some of the worst optimization ever for what was a high budget MMO. Kind of like Black Desert's optimization unless they fixed it with the remastered version.