Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Unleashed Announcement Trailer - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageBless Unleashed Announcement Trailer - MMORPG.com

Bandai Namco has released a brand new trailer from its XBox One "built from the ground up" MMO, Bless Unleashed. The trailer features in-game footage and a look at characters interacting with the world.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Whiteshade92Whiteshade92 Member UncommonPosts: 95
    looks same to me
    Laviota
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    INB4 random unwarranted "THANK YOU" cheerleader post  :D
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • AwakenHDAwakenHD Member UncommonPosts: 23
    edited August 2018
    I wonder if it's gonna be F2P , either way having the tag "Bless" on it isn't a good idea .
    maskedweasel
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Please have an on screen chat menu. Xbox One does have a chat pad for text input.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/communications/chatpad

Thank you Neowiz,

My Xbox One X is ready!
    Life2valkarionlogarmageddonx911FlyByKnight
  • sausagemixsausagemix Member UncommonPosts: 96
    I'm confused. Didnt this just come out on Steam and it was horrible?
    RueTheWhirlIshkal
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    b2p on steam, f2p on console. suckers everywhere these days.
    HarikenThaharIshkal
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163

INB4 random unwarranted "THANK YOU" cheerleader post  :D

Mikeha said:

Please have an on screen chat menu. Xbox One does have a chat pad for text input.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/communications/chatpad

Thank you Neowiz,

My Xbox One X is ready!

MrMelGibson
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Too many people still don't know this isn't the same game as the PC one.
    ThaharjimmywolfRueTheWhirl
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • RidrithRidrith Member RarePosts: 805
    Wow, what a fantastic job Neowiz did. Thanks for fucking over the customers who attempted to support you on your PC release. Don't care if this is a different game or not. It's using the same characters, models, and world. They fleeced the living shit out of people. Really glad I didn't buy in at the hilariously overpriced 200-250 dollar edition.
    HarikenThaharRoinjazzylaw
    I like to complain about games.
  • Truvidien88Truvidien88 Member UncommonPosts: 462
    This is what the PC game should have been.
  • xion12121xion12121 Member UncommonPosts: 199
    yes lets screw over our current subscribers on PC, and bring out an Xbox version which will be 10X worse
    Thaharjazzylaw

I would give you a guest pass to SWOTR, but then I wouldn't be able to find a way to live with myself afterwards....

• xion12121xion12121 Member UncommonPosts: 199

Too many people still don't know this isn't the same game as the PC one.

You truly don't believe this will be a totally different game do you? They may patch up some stuff and change some models. But it will be fairly similar. They are not gonna spend 5 years making a new MMO again. They are just going to transfer the models to U4 engine and change a few stuff maybe big maybe.
    Thaharjazzylaw

I would give you a guest pass to SWOTR, but then I wouldn't be able to find a way to live with myself afterwards....

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    This is what the PC game should have been.
    Maybe, I guess we'll have to wait and see what it turns out to be.  It may be the other game that neither of them should have been.
    Truvidien88jazzylawMrMelGibson

• kosaboykosaboy Member UncommonPosts: 50

AwakenHD said:

I wonder if it's gonna be F2P , either way having the tag "Bless" on it isn't a good idea .

its free 2 play
  • SignexSignex Member UncommonPosts: 318
    Why can't they bring this to PC? i don't get it...

And we are stuck with a bad version on UE3, who knows maybe this game turns out better.
    AMD Ryzen 5800X3D - Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3080 10G Master - 16GB RAM
  • HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680

Ridrith said:

Wow, what a fantastic job Neowiz did. Thanks for fucking over the customers who attempted to support you on your PC release. Don't care if this is a different game or not. It's using the same characters, models, and world. They fleeced the living shit out of people. Really glad I didn't buy in at the hilariously overpriced 200-250 dollar edition.

They used all the money they got from PC players to do this instead of fix the PC game.
    ThaharRueTheWhirljazzylaw
  • AlomarAlomar Member RarePosts: 1,299
    How does it go, fool Korea once shame on you, fool Russia twice shame on me, fool the West shame on you and me, fool consoles and the world is coming to an end.
    sausagemixRueTheWhirl
    Haxus Council Member
    21  year MMO veteran 
    PvP Raid Leader 
    Lover of The Witcher & CD Projekt Red
  • SolancerSolancer Member UncommonPosts: 121
    Sound like another money grab run, first fool the West PC market, and now onward to console. Either way how you look at this sure sound like a cash grab and run, just so like the useless ppl in suit don't care for anything but the money.

When was the last time any of those corporate suit ppl had done anything good for anything or anybody? They only know money and destruction to anything they touch. I'm pretty sure those suit ppl will screw any Eastern MMO into a pile of poop they obliviously don't want ppl on the West to think the East games are any good. This way they can sell more FPS or Modern Warfare better, you see how this is working?

I'm also sure here in the states the suits like to rent the East games and screw it up so they can fault the East games for being bad while milking all the gamers at the same time.

On another note; it seem we the older gamers don't matter much when the game industry is really aiming at the younger kids who may not know any better than to buy into today's half bake games.
    jazzylaw
  • KaliGoldKaliGold Member UncommonPosts: 130
    "Integrated PVP provides danger at every turn."

Forced pvp. No thanks!!!
    MadCoderOnejazzylaw
  • RaquisRaquis Member RarePosts: 1,029
    ill try it its free and i dont mind a ingame store;)
    Neverwinter worked and its good.
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Gonna try it, if/when it comes for the ps4

• IshkalIshkal Member UncommonPosts: 304
    built from the ground up LOL what fail mmos have we heard that from recently
  • IshkalIshkal Member UncommonPosts: 304
    oh ya wasn't it what they said for bless steam release when they stole every ones money hehe
  • MadCoderOneMadCoderOne Member UncommonPosts: 220
    KaliGold said:
    "Integrated PVP provides danger at every turn."

Forced pvp. No thanks!!!
    this
    jazzylaw
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Well at least the video was nice to watch...until i saw the Archer shooting a bow like a repeating rifle..grrr.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.