Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blue Yeti Nano: A Little Bit of Perfect? - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited August 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageBlue Yeti Nano: A Little Bit of Perfect? - MMORPG.com

If there’s one name synonymous with live streaming setups, it’s Blue. Their range of hardware is a go-to option for anybody who wants an assurance of quality. Today, we’re looking at their latest release with the Blue Yeti Nano. Billed as the smaller of the Yeti species, the Yeti Nano is an obviously pared down version of the Yeti and Yeti Pro. Read on for our full review.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• McJer84McJer84 Member UncommonPosts: 15
    More like "A little bit of Sponsored Fellatio"
    JeffSpicoli
  • XophXoph Member UncommonPosts: 176
    edited August 2018
    Yea, my 20 year old Logitech headset wrapped around the base of my monitor gets the job done just fine. I don't sit in a race car chair neither, imagine that.
    JeffSpicoli
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• SATAN_CLAWSSATAN_CLAWS Member UncommonPosts: 2
    edited August 2018
    Microphone review without sound samples - 10/10 Well now article actually shows sample and well now it depeds how much they want for that mic
    Post edited by SATAN_CLAWS on
    Octagon7711
  • tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227

xDarkjoy said:

Yea, my 20 year old Logitech headset wrapped around the base of my monitor gets the job done just fine. I don't sit in a race car chair neither, imagine that.

By that same token.. a potato sack wrapped around your waist is technically clothing. =P

Ofc this is still for people who need to record good audio, not so much for hurling insults over teamspeak... Altho your teammates will appreciate the clear audio from the Nano much more than what ever your chicken-wire and duct tape setup will produce. =)

xxBoneZxxrertezRukushinPanther2103

This have been a good conversation

• RukushinRukushin Member UncommonPosts: 311

tawess said:

xDarkjoy said:

By that same token.. a potato sack wrapped around your waist is technically clothing. =P

Ofc this is still for people who need to record good audio, not so much for hurling insults over teamspeak... Altho your teammates will appreciate the clear audio from the Nano much more than what ever your chicken-wire and duct tape setup will produce. =)

LOL. I laughed so hard reading your response. Well said.

On topic, the Nano looks great and very aesthetically appealing in it's small form factor. I may have to convince my job to buy one of these to try out since one of our original Yeti's seems to have bitten the dust. I myself own a Audio Technica AT2020 and find that I barely ever use it because it picks up the entire world around me.