Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MapleStory 2 Future Roadmap Video - New Characters, New Areas & More - MapleStory 2 Videos - MMORPG.

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageMapleStory 2 Future Roadmap Video - New Characters, New Areas & More - MapleStory 2 Videos - MMORPG.com

Nexon America has released a new video developer diary to provide fans and future players with information about post-release (October 10th) content they can expect. Notably in November, there will be a new character, the Runeblade, new locations to explore, & new Chaos raids. In December, look for the Soul Binder character, find more new locations and more.

Read the full story here

Comments

• SullieLoreSullieLore Member UncommonPosts: 20
    October 10th release. Nice. I've asked them pretty please for beta for months to no avail :(
    speedylegs8DigitalGuise
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    This game is really fun. I can’t wait to mess around in it.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• renstarensta Member RarePosts: 728
    Looks nice. .. Might buy a laptop just so i can play it

Basically clicking away text windows ruins every MMO, try to have fun instead of rushing things. Without story and lore all there is left is a bunch of mechanics.
    Add Multi-Quote

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,351
    rensta said:
    Looks nice. .. Might buy a laptop just so i can play it
    Why would you buy a laptop for the sake of playing a PC game?  If it's for the sake of gaming, get a desktop.
    DigitalGuise
  • CadexnCadexn Member UncommonPosts: 137
    Can't wait for this one too
  • BrokenSilenceBrokenSilence Member UncommonPosts: 321

Bill do you know what anticheat this runs? I'm really hoping it's in house and not one of the more intrusive 3rd party ones.
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    Looks like a fun game for me and the wife and/or kiddo to play together.