Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : The Division 2 Gamescom 2018 Cinematic Trailer

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : The Division 2 Gamescom 2018 Cinematic Trailer

MMORPG.com is the leading destination for MMORPG games, news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Moxom914Moxom914 Member RarePosts: 731
    cant wait
    xxBoneZxxOctagon7711infomatzMrMelGibson
  • xxBoneZxxxxBoneZxx Member UncommonPosts: 124
    Looks freakin great. Hopefully this will be everything the first one should have been, plus more!
    khelbonOctagon7711infomatz
  • khelbonkhelbon Member UncommonPosts: 124

xxBoneZxx said:

Looks freakin great. Hopefully this will be everything the first one should have been, plus more!

100% Agree!
  • GruugGruug Member RarePosts: 1,791
    The concept of The Division (the first one) was great. The mechanics on how you played the game were not as fun. I hope they are doing away with the whole "bullet sponge" mentality in D2. Somehow I doubt it and we are just going to see D1 in a new map location. Hope I am wrong.

Let's party like it is 1863!

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Last time I played they had adjusted the bullet sponge thingy so the targets melted away faster. They then made the NPC's smarter so if you were out in the open the ones further away would hear the gun-play and come in to flank you.

I'm looking for a good storyline from D2.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• CEOIIICEOIII Member UncommonPosts: 26
    Debating on whether I should get the standard or the gold.

Either way, see you in DC, agents.
    MrMelGibson
  • rudolfrealrudolfreal Member UncommonPosts: 26
    Just one question: will there be sniper rifle?
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Just one question: will there be sniper rifle?
    There were sniper rifles in the first game. So I'm pretty sure it's safe to say yes.
    [Deleted User]
  • UNH0LYEV1LUNH0LYEV1L Member UncommonPosts: 571
    Safe to say this game is going to be terrible. The trailers straight up lied for the first game, I cant even believe people think this will be any different. The first trailers showed seamless transitions in an open world from pvp to pve. Not even remotely close to what we got. HARD PASS