Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Animated Short Stars D.Va + Busan Control Map Overview - Overwatch Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageNew Animated Short Stars D.Va + Busan Control Map Overview - Overwatch Videos - MMORPG.com

Blizzard has released a brand new animated Overwatch short, Falling Star. This time, D.Va is the star of the action and shows off her "hyper-focused" personality and why she is driven to always perform at her best.

Read the full story here

Comments

• XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    I'll be honest the animated short was meh at best. Expect a lot of new tentacle hentai in the next few days. Jeez Blizz seriously... It's as if you are doing it on purpose.
    SBFordqoma
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888

I'll be honest the animated short was meh at best. Expect a lot of new tentacle hentai in the next few days. Jeez Blizz seriously... It's as if you are doing it on purpose.

If you surf around websites where you encounter tentacle hentai, then I think the problem is at your end.
    holyson113NephethwingoodTacticalZombeh

• ra123ra123 Member UncommonPosts: 33
    lazy animated short
    SBFord
  • Grunt350Grunt350 Member UncommonPosts: 57
    I just hope that the new map isn t another f****ng mess in design. Maybe my opinion is bias about the short (SINCE I HATE EVERYHTING THAT D.VA REPRESENTS WITH MY SOUL), but I think it that was just "ok".
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    What's wrong with D.va?

Who doesn't love her O.o?
  • RidrithRidrith Member RarePosts: 808
    Really boring in comparison to most of their other cinematic shorts. Not a lot of weight there with that character.
    laxie
    I like to complain about games.
  • nondogg13nondogg13 Member UncommonPosts: 41
    did d.va just friend zone the mofo?
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    She looks about 10 years old, is that how old she is supposed to be?
    Arskaaa
  • SabracSabrac Member UncommonPosts: 138
    edited August 2018
    This cinematic felt a bit lackluster, i am not saying is bad but not good either, i guess after the peak they reached with their previous cinematic "Honor and Glory" (pretty good btw), people had higher expectations.

Nevertheless is appreciated that Blizzard is unfolding more the lore of Overwatch.