Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EVE Player Mod EVE Forums Only

SnaKeySnaKey Member Posts: 3,386

I guess you could do it for other forums too.

But, it would be nice if there was an EVE Player Mod that had the power to delete threads. We are all getting sick of the "why eve sucks" threads because, we just don't care. Don't like it? Good for you, go away now, k?

I'm not asking to be mod. I just think there should be someone who is an active member in the threads w/ the power to delete threads.

myspace.com/angryblogr
A Work in Progress.
Add Me

Comments

• Static_WolfStatic_Wolf Member Posts: 80

Cry us a river already :)

EVE is what you make of it.

If you think it's gonna suck, it's gonna suck.

If you think EVE's gonna be fun, it's not.

• Aetius73Aetius73 Member Posts: 1,257

Originally posted by Static_Wolf

If you think EVE's gonna be fun, it's not.

OP has a valid point how many threads saying the same thing over and over again constitute enough?

I know I am getting sick of seeing the same thing over and over again in the EVE forum. Static here is responsible for one in fact. Although he at least made an attempt at coming up with meaningful ways why EVE sucked instead of the usual dribble.

*Update*

Unfortunatly static has fallen into the same mindless trap with the rest of his whiney breathern in later posts take back what I said earlier.

• daeandordaeandor Member UncommonPosts: 2,695

Originally posted by Static_Wolf

If you think EVE's gonna be fun, it's not.  Especially if you never try to have fun...

I fixed your post, move along...
  • powersurgedpowersurged Member Posts: 18
    Seriously the Eve forum on this site is just a mess of flame wars at this point. You don't like Eve? Fine but 120k (roughly) of us do.

• DesalusDesalus Member UncommonPosts: 848

Originally posted by SnaKey

But, it would be nice if there was an EVE Player Mod that had the power to delete threads. We are all getting sick of the "why eve sucks" threads because, we just don't care. Don't like it? Good for you, go away now, k?

There is no need for nazi-moderation. Everyone has a right to voice their enjoyment or distaste for a game, even if many people don't agree with them.

---------------------------------------------
    Killer 86%, Socializer 53%, Explorer 33%, Achiever 26%

• Aetius73Aetius73 Member Posts: 1,257

Originally posted by Desalus
    There is no need for nazi-moderation. Everyone has a right to voice their enjoyment or distaste for a game, even if many people don't agree with them.

And it would be even better if they didn't start a new thread daily on the same thing, and perhaps instead talked to each other on the many existing threads covering the same subject. Instead each individual thinks that their reasons why eve sucks is better than all the people who started their own thread prior to that why Eve sucks. Thus we need a new EVE sucks thread daily. So now we are buried in EVE sucks threads and it sucks because I want to actually talk about playing the game instead of listening to people whine about it that aren't even playing anymore. So in essence they are the nazi's burying us in their constant barrage of this sucks threads. They do have a right to post their opnions they don't have the right to turn the board into a never ending flame war, and ruin it for everyone else. This is what they have done and this is why many of us are tired of it.
  • StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

People who like EVE and people who don't both have the right to exp[ress their opinions on our boards. If you feel that someone is breaking our Rules of Conduct, then please use the report user tool, and one of our very capable moderators will be happy to invesitgate the issue.

Cheers

Jon "Stradden" Wood, Community Manager, MMORPG.com

Cheers,
    Jon Wood
    Managing Editor
    MMORPG.com

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    sure! but we can we also have a mod in the WoW section to get rid of all the EVE fanbois then? because what happens in the EVE section happens in almost any section.
  • SnaKeySnaKey Member Posts: 3,386

Originally posted by Gameloading
    sure! but we can we also have a mod in the WoW section to get rid of all the EVE fanbois then? because what happens in the EVE section happens in almost any section.
    Yes. That was the point of the part "I guess you can do it in other forums too" I meant it for all forums. Just someone who had power inside that forum and inside that forum only.

Originally posted by Stradden
    People who like EVE and people who don't both have the right to exp[ress their opinions on our boards. If you feel that someone is breaking our Rules of Conduct, then please use the report user tool, and one of our very capable moderators will be happy to invesitgate the issue.
    Cheers
    Jon "Stradden" Wood, Community Manager, MMORPG.com

Well, the point is. (I think it's happening in all the sub forums) The Forums you created for the players of the game to discuss the game have just turned into ppl defending their games from trolls. I mean seriously, Why would the players of the game care if anyone likes the game or not? Those players do. If they want to make a thread they should make it in a Gen Section or something along those lines. Or maybe even another sub forums like "EVE Gen" for "EVE Sucks" or something alone those lines, where players and haters can discuss the flaws of each game... be it EVE, WoW, L2, or w/e.

myspace.com/angryblogr
    A Work in Progress.
    Add Me
  • SobaManSobaMan Member Posts: 384

Ok, so we don't get a Mod...

Could you at least give one of us a really big and red "READ DAMMIT!" Stick?

Somebody posts their reasons... which are the exact same thing as everybody elses... and we can smack them and say "READ DAMMIT!"

We can agree to disagree, or we can bicker constantly... either way, I'm right.
    SobaKai.com
    There are two types of people in this world - people that suck... and me.