Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Fantasy XIV - The Return of the Moonfire Faire - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited August 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageFinal Fantasy XIV - The Return of the Moonfire Faire - MMORPG.com

The Moonfire Faire, FFXIV’s summer celebration, is back for 2018. Head on down to Costa Del Sol for fireworks and festivities as Eorzea’s most-eccentric gillionaire splashes out on an excuse to hand out swimsuits.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Rommie10-284Rommie10-284 Member UncommonPosts: 265
    For me Anemos is tolerable because the Notorious Monster train is a dirt-easy way to get Tomestones. Slowing gearing up all my combat classes has been a bonus that's down to two left for armor. The chat can get annoying at times but usually is OK.

Pagos is/was so focused on the XP chaining that you had no time for anything else - no chat, no recovery time, nothing but pewpewpew. The active measures taken to stop the NM train worked great - and cheezed off a whole lot of players. I, for one, have stayed in Anemos to do the challenge logs and get the handful of XP from NM's.

The quick nerf to Pagos today shows SE saw the rebellion and are willing to reconsider. I have to go to Pagos eventually if I want at least one Relic Weapon, and hopefully it'll be less of a nightmare once I do. But here's the thing: if it's still awful, I WILL NOT DO IT. Everyone has a limit, shiny glamour be damned.

• MowzerMowzer Member UncommonPosts: 78
    I did go and try Eureka when it came out, and I found no enjoyable content.
    It was an easy decision for me to leave it untouched because I dislike the glam and the stats are pointless to me so theres no reason for me to go in there unless I found it fun, but alas, id rather have teeth pulled than endure that nauseating grind.

I do feel sorry for the people who do want stuff out of there though. :P