Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless - Hands On with the Assassin - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited August 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageBless - Hands On with the Assassin - MMORPG.com

On August 8th Neowiz delivered on their promise to have the Assassin class in the game, and it's made quite a splash since. While the game is still currently labeled as Early Access, Neowiz was kind enough to give us a fully leveled character so that we could taste a little of what makes the Assassin stand out and why a Bless fan might be interested in giving them the opportunity to become their new Main Character.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Assassin will be the class I play when ever this game decides to officially release.
    maskedweaselThahar
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    Mikeha said:
    Assassin will be the class I play when ever this game decides to officially release.
    It's definitely a fun class, but the Mystic could be cool too.  

I'm still on the fence about this game, I had fun with it, but there's not much keeping me around right now.

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Mikeha said:

I'm still on the fence about this game, I had fun with it, but there's not much keeping me around right now.

Thats why I only played a little when it first launched. I decided to stop and wait until it officially releases with all the classes and content in. 
    maskedweasel
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030

Mikeha said:

Mikeha said:

Thats why I only played a little when it first launched. I decided to stop and wait until it officially releases with all the classes and content in. 

Out of curiosity how much of the combat issues have they addressed?

Mikeha said:

Mikeha said:

define "combat issues" 

Mikeha said:

Mikeha said:

define "combat issues" 
    So nothing then.  Okay.

Mikeha said:

Mikeha said:

define "combat issues" 
    So nothing then.  Okay.
    It depends on what you mean by issues.  Combat issues could mean anything.

• ilawjuniorilawjunior Member UncommonPosts: 20
    He doesn't know how to explain the issue
    maskedweasel
  • makisg4makisg4 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Fast cash... Wanna know how to easy make money just by playing games ? https://bit.ly/2LcFc3O
    ilawjuniorkinkyJalepeno
  • NevereverlandNevereverland Member UncommonPosts: 161
    oh wow assassin update cause game needs more classes more than balance/content
    oh wow assassin update cause game needs more classes more than balance/content
    Exactly.  
    The whole combat system was trash at launch, did you want to me write a diatribe on it?  I figured someone who knows the more recent updates would be well aware of where improvements have been made.  

So either you don't know or nothing has changed.
    The whole combat system was trash at launch, did you want to me write a diatribe on it?  I figured someone who knows the more recent updates would be well aware of where improvements have been made.  

So either you don't know or nothing has changed.
    See, here's the thing, if you're asking whether they changed the entirety of their combat system from a few months ago? No. That's a ridiculous question. It isn't a "Combat issue" it's the COMBAT that you just don't like.

Now if you meant something like hacking, or unbalanced abilities like the mages Ice Attack Spam?  Yeah they fixed those issues. They've done quite a bit of balancing, not to say that everything is perfectly balanced but they've made improvements. 

But if you're asking if they overhauled the entire system.. no... it's like saying "Did WoW fix that whole.. "tab target" slow combat thing?" 

• kinkyJalepenokinkyJalepeno Member UncommonPosts: 1,044
    Hate the poxy combo system - give me normal combat back and we'll talk.
    kenguru23maskedweasel