Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gamescom 2018

AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
Looking forward to seeing more of Mount & Blade Bannerlord.

Comments

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    edited August 2018
    Tornado power.  :p  
    Post edited by Asheram on
    Tokken
    edited August 2018
    Waiting for a Michael Bay movie for Battlefield 5 after this trailer. 

Post edited by Asheram on
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Space Hulk: Tactics - "Choose Your Side" Gamescom Trailer

Asheram
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    edited August 2018
     This gem is under the radar and will be one of the best RPGs to release next year ...

Asheram
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider Nvidia Trailer - Gamescom 2018

Asheram
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited August 2018
    Watching some of those gave me a bad feeling inside,game development is at such a snails pace right now.
    We already have for years,simple auto generated land mass,nothing has changed.We always had character/s in the game,yep same old,so really it is all about what you do with those characters.
    Shoot stuff yep done that a million times before,so what else are these games doing?
    One or two gimmicks and not much else,like that game with the giant hand "Townsmen"really a one trick pony doing very little.
    I feel this is why players are flocking in droves to the Esport games and pvp because games are really offering nothing else at least nothing with any longevity.
    Oh look that game has a grappling hook or that game allows you to ride in cars,this has all been done years ago,nothing very creative has come along in a long time.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

Realms...good,seriously?It is nothing more than a Heroes type  game or several others under the same premise,turn based,been there done that lots,a new skin ,new title doesn't really offer anything new.Even the camera looks locked and characters look so puny with no zoom that i can barely see them,so aesthetics are very poor.
    I sit and wait for something really creative and really good not less costly budget same old type games.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Wizardry said:
    Realms...good,seriously?It is nothing more than a Heroes type  game or several others under the same premise,turn based,been there done that lots,a new skin ,new title doesn't really offer anything new.Even the camera looks locked and characters look so puny with no zoom that i can barely see them,so aesthetics are very poor.
    I sit and wait for something really creative and really good not less costly budget same old type games.
    well there always FF11.....................lol
    Psym0n
    So hyped for this the wait is killing me.  
    MikehaSovrath
    edited August 2018

• AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
    zoziano said:
    2019 is looking extremely good for single player gamers. Cheers. 

CCleanerHappy WheelsVLC
    What's with the ads in every post?

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

AlBQuirky said:
    zoziano said:

CCleanerHappy WheelsVLC
    The sad reality of what the internet has become.
    Instead of starting out as a medium to share your interests/hobbies and game with others,it became a medium to make money,websites care more about making money,streamers only care about money,You Tubers yep $$$$,Wiki adverts for donations everyday,always love that word donations and now developers want a free ride,give us money so we can make a lucrative living with no risk at all.

These gaming shows are pathetic,they are not there to share the love of gaming,the promoters are in it for ONLY one reason >>>$$$$ and devs go to them to promote their products,so it is nothing more than a big advertising event,like watching commercials on TV.
    AlBQuirky

OG_Zorvan said:
    AlBQuirky said:
    zoziano said:

CCleanerHappy WheelsVLC
    It's bot spam. If you hover over those links, you'll see none of them actually go to the real sites of those programs, most likely malware sites. Just flag and ignore.
    I've never reported anyone. I looked for a "report button" or option and didn't see any. ;)

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

AlBQuirky said:
    OG_Zorvan said:
    AlBQuirky said:
    zoziano said:

CCleanerHappy WheelsVLC
    It's bot spam. If you hover over those links, you'll see none of them actually go to the real sites of those programs, most likely malware sites. Just flag and ignore.
    I've never reported anyone. I looked for a "report button" or option and didn't see any. ;)
    Its "Flag" which is under everyones name at bottom below the time of post. 
    AlBQuirky
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Looking forward to this.

[Deleted User]

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

Asheram said:
    AlBQuirky said:
    OG_Zorvan said:
    AlBQuirky said:
    zoziano said:

CCleanerHappy WheelsVLC
    Its "Flag" which is under everyones name at bottom below the time of post. 
    Ah! I was looking in the post, itself, not the user! Thanks :)

- Al

- FARGIN_WAR

• Enzo15Enzo15 Member CommonPosts: 2
    i'm wondering why they are not releasing new counter strike? Yeah cs go is making money even after years, but still, computers getting stronger so should games. :)
    I thought there was  Just Cause 4 news or video article but forum search only pulls up JC3 so I will drop this here rather than open a new thread.

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 31,937
    Mikeha said:
    Space Hulk: Tactics - "Choose Your Side" Gamescom Trailer

I quickly read that as "Space Hunk" and thought "oh well, it was inevitable ... "

Though, I did just find this ...

Asheram
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo