Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: Eudemons Online Announced

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

TQ Digital, the company behind the released MMORPG, Conquer Online, has announced a new title that will soon be hitting their alpha stage shortly. The game, which had been orginally titled "Realm of Chaos", will be called "Eudemons Online".

TQ Digital Entertainment today changed its fantasy MMORPG Realm of Chaos into Eudemons Online. In this mythic world, you can choose to become a warrior, Mage or Psychic, command your heroes and challenge the most powerful and evil boss.

In Eudemons Online, you can raise some pets to guard you and destroy your enemies. This is Eudemons Online's exclusive and distinctive features differs form other MMORPGs. The system has provided 8 kinds of pets for you to choose: explosive, mutative, reflecting, possessing, dynamic, magical, agile and defensive. These pets possess their own unique combat skills. Some can self-destruct themselves or possess enemies’ spirit to impair and destroy.

Meanwhile, TQ Digital announced that close alpha test would begin on May 8th in Las Vegas server. Close test will last about 1-2 months and all data be removed after that. By beta accounts, they said the ways of getting thest accounts would soon release, you can visit Eudemons Online official site for more info.

To visit the site, click here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• headcacheheadcache Member Posts: 61

How does one pronounce that? Eudemons? You-Demons? Yuhduhmuhns? Oodmuns? I'm thinking the original name was better in the marketing department. Then again, I've never been a fan of putting things like "Online" or "Live" or "Dot Com" in one's product name, so it might just be me. [Note: And I didn't know what a eudaemonist was before heard of this game, so hey, I learned something.]

The pets thing seems pretty neat. It's one of the reasons the hunter class in World of Warcraft is so popular. Though the fact that you have to go out and find your pet makes it more fun, this game appears to award pets instead. The diversity of pets should make up for that though.

I had a bit of trouble finding detailed information about this game though. And there seem to be a couple of movies about it, but my ADD kicked in and I couldn't figure out how to get to them. They should get a "what's this all about" front page up soon. ::::01::

• ::blank::::blank:: Member Posts: 154

I want to know..who gives these crap games the green light.. all these games are the same.. they all say they have a feature that sets it apart...and then everything else in the game plays and feels the same..it gets sooooo old.. stop flooding the market..and put a game thats worth a damn.

also... to the people who run this site.. please filter what you decide to put up better..please..