Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Doom Eternal

AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
edited August 2018 in General Gaming
Post edited by SBFord on
[Deleted User]Octagon7711

Comments

• deniterdeniter Member RarePosts: 1,429
    Looks great, yet it's not DOOM.

DOOM 3 was the last DOOM game. Bethesda makes very fun FPS games with DOOM graphics and IP but they disappoint me everytime.

That being said, i probably buy this one too. Even good FPS games are rarity these days.
    AsheramGdemamiOctagon7711
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    So its looking like there is going to be some type of pvp in this game, maybe like Dark Souls invasions?

• ShaighShaigh Member EpicPosts: 2,142
    I'm happy about them putting focus on the singleplayer campaign, I really enjoyed doom (2016) with its run and gun gameplay.
    Asheram[Deleted User]
    Iselin: And the next person who says "but it's a business, they need to make money" can just go fuck yourself.
  • techblogger911techblogger911 Member CommonPosts: 18
    So true Doom 2016 was actually really good!!
    Asheram
  • Chuckyn0sChuckyn0s Member CommonPosts: 6
    That looks sick. I've been a fan of doom since I was younger and I used to play it on my pc. Doom and Duke nukem 3d were my favorite.
    AsheramMMOman101Sovrath
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    From what i've seen so far it looks like a decent enough game, even thinking of picking up a copy of it myself  :)
    Asheram

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    edited June 2019
    Phry said:
    From what i've seen so far it looks like a decent enough game, even thinking of picking up a copy of it myself  :)
    Decent? Decent!!??? We need to have a serious talk before l'll be able to allow you to even think Doom, let alone play it! 
    Asheram
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 31,937
    Looks great! I'm in!
    ConstantineMerusAsheram
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
    edited June 2019
    More beyond the trailer go to 1:12:00

November 22nd 2019 release date.
    Post edited by Asheram on
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Doom FTW.
    Asheram

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    I didn't like the latest DOOM. *ducks*
    AsheramrojoArcueid[Deleted User][Deleted User]
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141
    deniter said:
    Looks great, yet it's not DOOM.

DOOM 3 was the last DOOM game. Bethesda makes very fun FPS games with DOOM graphics and IP but they disappoint me everytime.

That being said, i probably buy this one too. Even good FPS games are rarity these days.
    I have to agree, I did not like the last doom game at all.  But as you stated Doom 3 is the last Doom game true to its roots.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Watching the video but right away looks like a common trend at these shows,line up employees or known fanbois in the front to stand up and cheer.Every single stoppage the crowd is qued to cheer at basically nothing.
    Still a good chance i may buy this but don't like these sketchy marketing ploys.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Comes busting through walls,loud explosions but the enemy AI is still facing the opposite direction...sigh.
    [Deleted User]

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

edited June 2019
    Wizardry said:
    Comes busting through walls,loud explosions but the enemy AI is still facing the opposite direction...sigh.
    Is this in the trailer or the gameplay segment of the stream I posted?

On another note they are renaming this years Quakecon to Doomcon.
    Wizardry said:
    Most of those demons don't have any ears.
    Asheram
    Wizardry said:
    Or a sense of humor. 
    Asheram

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
    Wizardry said:
    Or a sense of humor. 
    Lighten up, Merus. I'd rather tell a corny joke than have everyone think I'm being an asshole.
    Wizardry said:
    Or a sense of humor. 
    Lighten up, Merus. I'd rather tell a corny joke than have everyone think I'm being an asshole.
    Demon? 

Wizardry said:
    Or a sense of humor. 
    Demon? 
    I'm confused. Have I totally misunderstood what you meant?
    Wizardry said:
    Or a sense of humor. 
    Demon? 
    No worries mate. I failed at my corny joke and I guess you misunderstood me! ☺ 

Wizardry said:
    Or a sense of humor. 
    Demon? 
    No worries mate. I failed at my corny joke and I guess you misunderstood me! ☺ 
    Sorry, I read it like you were saying I had a bad sense of humor. Text... problems...
    ConstantineMerus