Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

We're Giving Away a Battle for Azeroth Digital Game Code! - World of Warcraft - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• BettaBetta Member UncommonPosts: 9
    fingers crossed
  • hyllyhhyllyh Member UncommonPosts: 477
    NA, i pass
  • greyradishgreyradish Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Knock wood
  • btdtbtdt Member RarePosts: 523
    Ozmodan said:
    What is Gleam?  Not sure I want to trust another unfamiliar website with any info.   Anyone else have any experience with this website? 

I am actually playing Legion at the moment, but finding out that Blizzard crippled this expansion for their new one.  That is the first time they have done that.
    They've always sacrificed their previous content for the new content.  The only time you have to play content as it was intended was when it was released.  As soon as a new expansion hits, everything changes.

Right now, a absolute new player offering up $15 just to see what the game is like gets the version that has already been through Cataclysm, not the version pre-Cataclysm.  You see the world as it is after all the changes.  All that content, pruned out of existence, in the name of simplicity.
    pantaromrputts
  • bddragonbddragon Member CommonPosts: 1
    good luck
  • PottedPlant22PottedPlant22 Member RarePosts: 800
    Good Luck!
  • SamhaelSamhael Member RarePosts: 1,498

wesjr said:

khelbon said:

And here comes the flood of peeps who never came here before and never will again just to win a prize!

@least it is a fair contest and not just a "Grab a Code" and run!

I like the "grab a code" contests -- I can't do this one because all of the options require social media.
    FrodoFragins
  • IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751
    I prefer these to the code ones. Less Username1209587112's likely to win. But you never know. Only reason I have Discord/Twitch is for these kinds of things, I don't actually use/know them.
  • NetSageNetSage Member UncommonPosts: 1,059
    I find it odd that you do the giveaway after launch but whatever.
  • diguterradiguterra Member CommonPosts: 1
    When will the winners be announced?
    FrodoFragins
  • SephrusSephrus Member UncommonPosts: 76
    From everyone I've talked to the new xpac is a bust. We will have to see what raiding looks like but I have a ton of buyers remorse friends from my old guilds. Figures Suzie would be pushing it and praising it, as always. Welp GL to the entrants, GRATZ to the winner. I'm hoping that they launch the classic servers soon.
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,905
    edited August 2018
    yes when will winners, or is it winner, be announced?
  • mrputtsmrputts Member UncommonPosts: 283
    According to Gleam Raymond S #1147 won so congrats to that dude
    Ikeda

Ea is like a poo fingered midas ~ShakyMo

• X-ranfeX-ranfe Member UncommonPosts: 77
    It seems I missed all the fun.
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    I emailed Raymond! Waiting his reply. :) 

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• Gunnery53Gunnery53 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Heyaa I could use a key... ;D
  • wildarms2wildarms2 Member UncommonPosts: 80
    well congrats again to the winner i'll just rewatch bill last stream :)

moo all

• OnijinOnijin Member UncommonPosts: 50
    Hey thanks for the Win, replied and waiting for the code :D looking forward to returning and playing again.