Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It's Been a Long, Long Night for Blizzard Techs as BfA Launch Stumbles Out the Gate - World of Warcr

2»

Comments

• ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member EpicPosts: 2,193
    Kyleran said:
    As for the tech who snapped

"Why not both? You realize we have teams of people working on multiple things right? And that their specialties allow them to address different types of issues? It's not 1 person with a wrench in a server room. ^KAL".

While they probably no longer have a job (curse you social media) I admire their snarkiness, a good comeback for sure.

I wouldn't last very long as a customer service rep either.

;)
    It's a perfectly fine response. If people don't want attitude they should keep their mouths shut. 
    Kyleran said:

"Why not both? You realize we have teams of people working on multiple things right? And that their specialties allow them to address different types of issues? It's not 1 person with a wrench in a server room. ^KAL".

While they probably no longer have a job (curse you social media) I admire their snarkiness, a good comeback for sure.

;)
    I hope they do still have a job because they are clearly good at it if said job is too clearly communicate the situation to the general public.  Preventing sensitive people from getting butthurt hopefully isn't in their job description nor should it be.
    No, in fact we need to nip that bs in the bud. 
    Kyleran
    Kyleran said:

;)
    I hope they do still have a job because they are clearly good at it if said job is too clearly communicate the situation to the general public.  Preventing sensitive people from getting butthurt hopefully isn't in their job description nor should it be.
    Nip what in the bud?  Speaking plainly.

Being over sensitive and worrying about others feelings so much.
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    Kyleran said:

;)
    Nip what in the bud?  Speaking plainly.

Being over sensitive and worrying about others feelings so much.
    It won't because folks are too interconnected these days.  You read about everything, and everything is news.  The internet has given us a direct circuit to every event with even the smallest significance to our own lives.

In some ways that's good, as it helps folks see other perspectives (when they aren't locked away in an echo chamber), but it also means that we see a lotta stuff we don't consider important or relevant.

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    DarkHigh said:
    OMG THIS IS WORSE THAN BLESS!!!!
    Seriously?  Overstated much?  We have a large guild and no one had any major issues besides the server going down once.  Bless on the other hand was a major disaster that still has not been fully fixed.