Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WOW-BFA-F-U- The Worast team that ever worked on WOW Expansion, DC, Lag, Bugs, Mobile Phone Gen,

palulalulapalulalula Member UncommonPosts: 651
Worst start of any expansion in WOW  history. Moblile phone generation of Turd experts, worth nothing-
mmolou

Comments

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Guess ya had a few issues last night eh? Is this your first time at the WoW expansion rodeo? They're literally ALL like this. 

But please...keep us posted. :D
    palulalulaPsym0n

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• MisatoTremorMisatoTremor Member UncommonPosts: 72
    Unlike WoD / Legion we had not a single issue with Lag or DCs so far. Had only one non-gamebreaking bug (cutscene graphic bug at the end of Nazmir).
    And the setting is still lovely on second playthrough (after beta), but that's a matter of personal taste.

Misato - TankDoc for Life
  • palulalulapalulalula Member UncommonPosts: 651
    edited August 2018
    SBFord said:
    Guess ya had a few issues last night eh? Is this your first time at the WoW expansion rodeo? They're literally ALL like this. 

Yea..only from 2004,  from the first day, the worst start in EU ever
    mmolouIkonic
    edited August 2018
    SBFord said:

Yea..only from 2004,  from the first day, the worst start in EU ever. But..Trump is the president so you care only about US customers

mmolou
  • mmoloummolou Member UncommonPosts: 256
    I am on EU servers too, have had no real issue's at all, unless you count the server restart.
    TheScavenger
    It is a funny world we live in.
    We had Empires run by Emperors, we had Kingdoms run by Kings, now we have Countries...
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Just logging in for the first time without issues. It seems they've gotten most, if not all, things under control. This is exactly why I never play right at the start and wait several hours. Luckily, I'm not into that whole "world first" thing. :)
    Psym0n

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

SBFord said:
    Just logging in for the first time without issues. It seems they've gotten most, if not all, things under control. This is exactly why I never play right at the start and wait several hours. Luckily, I'm not into that whole "world first" thing. :)
    Ahh I guess i'm just angry, rainy day in my country, sorry ..bye. I will try  tomorrow, have a nice day Lady
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    ROFL, serves you right for playing on the first day.   You want issues, there are many many games that take weeks if not months to work out the bugs, Blizzard will do that in a few days.  Whining about first day issues is just silly.
  • TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
    edited August 2018
    This is how some people act on every single expansion launch for WoW. And also every major content update launch during that expansion lifetime

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul