Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Not So MMO: Red Dead Redemption 2: Official Gameplay Video

2»

Comments

• SabracSabrac Member UncommonPosts: 138
    edited August 2018
    That's the thing with Rockstar games, they can make this amazing, immersive and detailed games but they'll lock you with a pre-set character, i wish one day they make one where we can make a our own customizable protagonist and be able to make decisions but that's just me (or perhaps my inner rpg fanboy talking), still love their games though.

I agree with @Ronald88, the PC market is too big for them to simple miss out, especially with the addition of Multiplayer (gotta sell those shark cards and make a big pile of cash).
  • DaranarDaranar Member UncommonPosts: 392

Arskaaa said:

pity its only for consoles. not gonna buy console just for 1 game.

I bought a console for NHL games. Now I find myself glad I bought a console for a lot of other games as well, this included. Definitely buying this one. You may think of it as buying for one game, but odds are you will enjoy it for a few.

If I want a world in which people can purchase success and power with cash, I'll play Real Life. Keep Virtual Worlds Virtual!

• Blazer6992Blazer6992 Member UncommonPosts: 642
    I pre-ordered this months ago. I can't wait to get it. So when does the second video clip come out?
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    This will have an online mode I'm guessing...? Since GTA5 and has been out for 5 years now and it seems rockstar only cares about that instead of pumping out GTA6. RIP RDR franchise if so....
  • MaggonMaggon Member UncommonPosts: 360
    I'm very excited for this, October can't come quick enough ;p
    - If it does end up coming out for PC eventually, then I'll probably end up buying it for that too >_>
  • rawfoxrawfox Member UncommonPosts: 788
    Im out on this, no Rockstar game ever again.

Looks like a boring single player Country GTA for Johnny Cash fans.
    When the online part releases - the mainreason for people to buy this - what will be different to the service quality for online gamers ?
    Rockstar has shown very clear in the past, that they can not handle their online games community.

You will spend a thousand hours in RD2Online and get reset by hackers and whatnot.
    No thanks, all trust gone ..
    RexKushman
  • LilithMLilithM Member UncommonPosts: 82
    It’s too bad Rockstar don’t believe you can have interesting stories from a woman’s perspective. I would’ve loved to play it if I could choose my gender. But there’s no dev so obsessed with dudes as Rockstar is.
    MikehametarealRexKushman
  • unkkutunkkut Member UncommonPosts: 36

Arskaaa said:

pity its only for consoles. not gonna buy console just for 1 game.

Cool
  • Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960

rawfox said:

Im out on this, no Rockstar game ever again.

Looks like a boring single player Country GTA for Johnny Cash fans.

When the online part releases - the mainreason for people to buy this - what will be different to the service quality for online gamers ?

Rockstar has shown very clear in the past, that they can not handle their online games community.

You will spend a thousand hours in RD2Online and get reset by hackers and whatnot.

No thanks, all trust gone ..

Actually, most people bought the first one for the single player experience, and I suspect that will be the reason most buy this one. I also never ran into hackers playing online in the first one (just assholes), but to be fair they aren't as prevalent on consoles.

Definitely getting this day one. Loved the first game. I hope they do an Undead Nightmare DLC for RDR2 as well, because the original is my favorite DLC of all time.

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic

• laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    I've got an Xbox X collecting dust waiting on this game, I loved the first one. I love the virtual worlds Rock Star creates, they're masters at it.

And speaking of Rock Stars, I'm headed out the door for Seattle and Pearl Jam @7:30 tonight 

Whoo! Hoo! ;)
    [Deleted User]

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• SabracSabrac Member UncommonPosts: 138

LilithM said:

It’s too bad Rockstar don’t believe you can have interesting stories from a woman’s perspective. I would’ve loved to play it if I could choose my gender. But there’s no dev so obsessed with dudes as Rockstar is.

That's a good idea, playing from a female protagonist perspective would definitely give a new fresh take on the gta world and i would wish it wouldn't be another story related to gangs i'm kinda tired of those (GTA San Andreas was the best on that part ijs),

Makes me wonder why they haven't tried it yet. (Hope is not for the reason you mentioned).
  • AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,615
    If it's not on PC, I won't even look at it. Don't care how good it looks or plays.

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071