Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stupid noob question....

unholy414unholy414 Member Posts: 37

I've been playing the game for about 3 days now, pretty cool. One thing though...where do you buy armor? I found an NPC in the starter city that sells noob gear (my first set), but I've been to devias, the lost tower, etc...I just can't find any place to upgrade my armor. Is it all drops?

Oh, and I got the client from this website. I thought I'd mention that just incase if there's numerous hostings of this game out there.

http://www.muonline.com/

Comments

• DeRubenDeRuben Member Posts: 80

Usualy, u go to a npc and u see some better armor then u have now. And you see what strengt level etc. u have, and u train to gain that strengt lvl, and then u can buy the armor.

Its that simple, and you mostly i get my better armor of droppings, cheaper tho, try assasin!!

They have good droppings.

Ruben

• MUglobalMUglobal Member Posts: 8

theres npc's at devias, lorencia, and noria with basic low lvl armors and weapons to help get u started. after that its all about monster drops and wut ever u can buy from other players. this is to encourage players to interact with each other.

• el_rafael_rafa Member Posts: 31

EJEM....

ONE QUESTION... ONLY 3 DAYS IN MU AND BEEN TO LOST TOWER?

BTW: IF YOU FIND JEWELS (BLESS AND SOULS) DON'T WASTE IT IN LOW LEVEL ARMORS... LOOK FOR +12 OR +16 ARMORS AND USE THE JEWELS ON THEM (BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU USE THEM ALSO).... IF NOT SELL THEM (THEY COST A LOT)

DexSurion

• micah9micah9 Member Posts: 7
    You upgrade your armor yourself. BLess upgrades 1-5, Soul 6-9 ( i think) JOL 10-12.

• zura2zura2 Member Posts: 6
    on my server you can upgrade your things up to 6 using a bless, from 6 to 9 using a soul (but a soul can also decrease items level to 0)and up to +10 and +11 using a chaos machine
  • dali1dali1 Member Posts: 5

blass its 100% up and you can use for up item level 1-6 and soul its 7-9 and its like 50%-

i dont know but it  can decrease the item level.