Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Valley $2.99 - 85% off on Steam - Deal ends 30 July.

Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
Tons of good reviews on this game. Great price.

Explore the vast and beautiful world of Valley using the power of the L.E.A.F. suit: a fierce exoskeleton that grants exceptional speed and agility along with the phenomenal ability to manipulate the life and death of all living things.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

[Deleted User]

Comments

• LowellsandersLowellsanders Member UncommonPosts: 134
    How's that game?
    Which kind of game is this I mean in which genre does it lie?
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    I've just started playing it and so far the words that come to mind are 'well done'.  Seems to be a nice break from killing stuff all the time and like @neyla12 said has some interesting puzzles and exploration.  For the price I'm glad I picked it up and I like the music.
    [Deleted User]

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• poisonknightpoisonknight Member CommonPosts: 6
    From the reviews of this game I think that I might give this game a try :) It looks promising and hopefully I will spend like hours and hours in this game xD Platforming , shooting and puzzles are kind of my thing so really looking forward to playing this game!