Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Division 2 changes?

d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
edited June 2018 in General Gaming
Raids -- Will this make The Div 2 less solo-friendly? One thing I love about the Division is that I can get all the gear in the game playing solo at my own pace with grouping whenever I feel like it. Even if it takes a lot longer, I'm fine with that. Will the new 8-man raiding in The Div 2 block solo players from getting bis, or do you think The Div 2 will keep the same solo-friendly system as the original game?

Dark Zone -- I loved pve in the Dark Zone (even more than the 1.8 pve additions). But I hated getting 2v1 or 3v1 against me in the DZ. Plus, if you are in the DZ to pve, you're probably wearing pve gear and just don't care about getting ganked. You just accept it. But it's not fun for pve-ers. I don't see how it can be fun for pvp-ers either when your target just stands there. I hope they give us a pve Dark Zone. How do you think they will change the Dark Zone for The Div 2?

Phry

Comments

• d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
    @Rhoklaw Yeah, at my age, I didn't grow up with online gaming, so I don't have friends who play the games I do. Pugging is just not how I want to spend my time. I don't think The Division is really an mmorpg (but if you do, I can understand, definitions will vary). For me it's a solo or co-op game with a pvp zone.

I enjoy the story content of The Division as a solo player. As far as group content, whenever I pug, it feels like the point is to smash the content as quickly as possible to get the loot. That's not why I play. I like to solve tactical problems. "This boss is hard, how do I beat it? Do I need to change my load out? My tactics?" etc. So that's the satisfaction of solo play for me.

I have grouped in The Division when I wanted to smash out stuff quickly  (for world events, for example). I like that the option is there. I was never interested in "Incursions."
    retiredmj

• bhangadbhangad Member CommonPosts: 1
    will the division 2 be an online playing? well i dont love online gaming, have to consume a lot of data. :(
    techblogger911
  • techblogger911techblogger911 Member CommonPosts: 18
    bhangad said:
    will the division 2 be an online playing? well i dont love online gaming, have to consume a lot of data. :(

Yes it will be online playing as I read :P Most of the games are now going to be online only I think. Well well!