Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Outposts Will Give Players New Ways to 'Meet & Greet' Fellow Players (with Swords....) - Crowfall -

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited August 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageOutposts Will Give Players New Ways to 'Meet & Greet' Fellow Players (with Swords....) - Crowfall - MMORPG.com

Crowfall News - The Crowfall site has been updated with a new developer blog posts that discusses the outpost system, a procedurally generated world system that appears on the map from time to time. Outposts are now live in v5.7 and can appear in one of three forms: War Banners, Single Tower and Double Tower, each "slightly different in form and function". They come with buffs and victory points and are "capturable in the same manner as forts".

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    This is a cool feature.
    JamesGoblin

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    edited August 2018
    Awesome looking forward to the release of the game graphics are looking better too.
    JamesGoblin
  • JamesGoblinJamesGoblin Member RarePosts: 1,242
    Outposts are also shown in the final part of their new video update (together with couple other things):

W...aaagh?
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    edited August 2018
    Yeah 5.7 Looks great so far, just a matter of waiting until release, and you can really tell when True Developers actually put their skills, and heart into actually trying to make a true sandbox game vs some that I have seen already...

Pretty amazing watching the developer videos, I believe not sure but I think I have "The Making OF the original Guild Wars DVD" if I remember correctly always great seeing these dev videos on the games in the works.
  • LonzoLonzo Member UncommonPosts: 294
    This game is like 3 years too late....

• Cuppett5Cuppett5 Member UncommonPosts: 156
    I expect this game in 3 years...
  • SephrusSephrus Member UncommonPosts: 76
    I have high Hope's for this game. It should be ready just about the time I will retire in 25 years so I can play it full time at me leisure.
  • time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
    when is this game coming out!!!! im pumped for. hope its 2019

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.
  • Arkade99Arkade99 Member RarePosts: 538

time007 said:

when is this game coming out!!!! im pumped for. hope its 2019

I can pretty much guarantee that it will be 2019. When in 2019, I don't know, but they are making very good progress. There's still a lot of work to be done, but it's mostly adding content, bug fixes, performance improvements and polish at this point. The majority of the tech has been built.

You can play the game now, though, if you want. The LIVE server is up 24/7 except for maintenance periods. The cheapest package is $50, which is what the game will cost on release. That gets you immediate access to the LIVE server. Yes, progress will be wiped, likely several times between now and launch, but it gives you a chance to learn the game and help out with testing and making the game better.
    JamesGoblin